Chapter 2

After a few hours of lazing around in the compound, you got a call from your cousin while you were laying down in the living room couch again, watching Klaus paint. You picked it up, reluctantly. 

"Y/N! Y/N Are you ok? I'm surprised you even picked up! I thought you died! Y/N Reply God dammit!" They yelled. You simply chuckled looking at Klaus.  

"I don't think Klaus Mikaelson does anything to you when you're his girlfriend, Y/C/N" You said. Klaus chuckled at your words, and you put the phone to speaker. 

"What The- Seriously?!" They yelled. 

"Hello Darling" Klaus said to your cousin. 

"Nik! Darling was Kol's thing" You said. 

"Well... Yeah true" He agreed. 

"I am like confused, you're dating Klaus Mikaelson, all this time and You didn't tell me?!" They asked. 

"Well... Yeah"  you replied sheepishly. 

"MY FATHER IS DEAD HERE AND YOU ARE THERE, DATING THE REASON HE'S DEAD" they yelled.

"Y/C/N Shut up!" you exclaimed.

"Why?!" They exclaimed.

"Because I've been dating Nik for a year!" you replied.

"Whatever. Don't you think about returning" They said and hung up, leaving you on the brim of crying.

"Don't Cry, Y/N. Please" Klaus said. You looked up at him with glistening eyes because of tears, "You don't Really think I'm the reason Your uncle is dead, right?"

"Of course not, Nik... We have to end this war. Soon. I want to talk to the one leading Vampires. Who is?" You said.

"Damon and Stefan Salvatore" he replied wiping off your tears. You immediately stood up.

"I'm going" you said.

"Y/N, no please" Klaus said holding your wrist.

"A King lets his queen rule, Nik" you said. He gave a smirk, as you twisted him with his own words and let you go. You smirked back and stormed to the Salvatore Boarding House. You kicked open the door of the boarding House and went inside

"Who the heck is she?" Stefan yelled, getting taken aback by the sudden entrance.

"She must be Klaus' new recruit or something like that" Damon said. You smirked.

"Word does not Travel fast around here, hmm?" you asked crossing your arms.

"Damon, no, do not mess with her. Klaus will kill you" Tyler said from behind.

"And he will totally kill you if he knew you were here, snitching. Or you know what? Why him while I'm here?" you asked, Not turning back.

"Who the hell are you?" Damon asked.

"She's Y/N Y/L/N. Klaus' Girlfriend" Tyler answered.

"Yeah, so mess with me, ya die. I mean I'm not flexing, I can kill you myself but I am here to talk. I want to end this war. Become friends again. That's it, no more fighting" You said.

"And how do we know Klaus knows of this and agrees to this?" Elena asked.

"Tyler said stuff vaguely, I'm The Queen of the werewolves, darling. What I say, even the King agrees. So, yeah, Klaus does know about it and agrees with it" You said.

"Very Well then, I guess" Damon said. You gave a smile and left the place, but grabbed Tyler by the collar and shoved him into the car. He protested ultimately but you didn't allow him to escape. Once you reached the compound, you pulled him in once again, to face a confused looking Klaus.

"It's all sorted with the Vampires, we are no longer under war so don't kill him, but he's been snitching to the vampires" You said motioning to Tyler. Klaus rolled his eyes, as if he expected it. You sighed looking at him, instead of asking him why. 

"Before the war, He used to be friends with The Salvatores and rest of the gang you saw there, so I'm not surprised he was snitching. And I've killed him enough amount of times to get bored of it, He's a Hybrid, don't look confused love" Klaus explained. You glared at Tyler and let go of him in disgust. He simply glared at the two of you and left the Compound. Klaus told everybody that the war was no more, and everyone immediately took sail to their families. 

A few weeks later

"Niiikkk" You shouted walking into his room. 

"Yes?" Klaus asked walking towards you. 

"I'm bored" You whined. 

"There are a lot of things we could be doing to get rid of your boredom" He said cockily wrapping his hands around your waist, getting ready to pull you up his waist. 

"You are one naughty man, Niklaus Mikaelson" You laughed tapping your index finger on his nose as he pulled you up his waist. You kissed him, and gripped your legs more tighter around his waist, "No. We've been doing nothing but have sex for a week. Suggest something else" 

He pouted playfully, "I have some work, love. But you, you can compel yourself, any car and go where you want and I'll join you in a week. Sound Good?"

"Nik, I may have a spell that doesn't let me age, but you always forget I'm not a vampire" You said.

"Right. Sorry Love, I keep forgetting. But that's not a problem, I'll compel any car for you. Now tell me how does the plan sound?" He asked.

"It sounds great. When am I leaving?" You asked.

"Whenever you want sweetheart" He replied.

"Now?" you asked. He chuckled.

"Alright. Where are you going?' he asked.

"You'll know in a week. And I will take your range rover" you replied with a smirk.

"You can do as you please. But just remember to take your intake of vervain since you're going alone. Love you" Klaus said handing you his keys.

"Sure, Sure yes I know. Can you give me your phone a minute?" you asked. He didn't question you and handed you his phone as both of you walked downstairs. You went to his contacts and copied two numbers onto your phone, "Thanks. Love you"

He was confused, yet he didn't question you. You gave him a kiss before getting into the car.

"Remember-"

"Vervain, I know" You cut him short. He gave a smile.

"Love You. Be Safe. Just a week, alright?" He said. You chuckled softly and nodded before starting the car. After leaving Mystic Falls you connected your phone to the car and called the first number you copied from Klaus' Phone. You waited till they picked up.

"Hello? Who's this?" A Male voice asked.

"Hello Elijah"