Chapter 4

"What The Fuck?!" You exclaimed.

"Nothing is impossible, especially not when it comes to Klaus. Think about it – they call him the hybrid, right?" Sophie said, "Bring her out!"

Three witches came out, standing around Hayley, the pregnant werewolf girl. Elijah watched her with interest, while Hayley seemed a bit confused and really irritated, and You looked surprised to see your childhood friend.

"Who the hell are you? And Y/N What are you doing here?" She asked.

"Give the three of us a moment, please" Elijah said.

"Elijah, C'mon There is no way this is possible!" You exclaimed sitting in the left side of Hayley while Elijah sat on her right.

"Perhaps if you knew my brother's story, it might explain how this is possible" Elijah said.

"I've heard his story Multiple Times!" You exclaimed.

"Not before he became the Hybrid" He countered.

"I don't want to hear his story before he became the Hybrid, Sitting here with my childhood best friend and ex-boyfriend knowing my boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend" You exclaimed.

"Y/N" Elijah said.

"What? Think from my shoes, Elijah" You said crossing your arms. He sighed in defeat, but continued to try and persuade you. After around 15 minutes he succeeded.

*Time Skip Him Showing Klaus' Flashback*

"Your dad was a dick" Hayley muttered. Elijah chuckled.

"Mikael was more than a dick" You said rolling your eyes.

"I'm Hayley, by the way. You should probably know my name if you're gonna tell me your whole life story. I mean, I know yours. Your family is legendary. Your brother is a notorious psycho... who I slept with. Classic me. And Sorry, Y/N I-I Had No Idea" Hayley said.

"I Mean Yeah You had no Idea. I didn't say anything about you" You said with a smile.

"I cannot excuse his behavior, but you must understand, when our father hunted him – hunted us – for centuries, every time we found a moment of happiness, we were forced to flee. Even here, in New Orleans, where we were happiest of all. Not long after Niklaus broke the spell which prevented him from becoming a hybrid, he defeated our father. I thought this would make him happy. He was angrier than ever. I wonder if perhaps these babies might be a way for my brother to find happiness. A way to save him from himself" Elijah explained.

"I'm glad you feel that way, because we need your help" Sophie said entering the vault.

"What, precisely, is it that you want and what does it have to do with this young woman and Y/N?" Elijah asked.

"We want to run Marcel and his vampires out of town. Klaus is the key. Everything Marcel knows about being a vampire, he learned from Klaus. Marcel trusts him, looks up to him, and he won't see the betrayal coming" Sophie said.

"Yes, well, as I'm sure you're aware, my brother Niklaus doesn't like to be told what to do" Elijah said.

"That's why I brought you here. Marcel drove the werewolves out of town decades ago. Do you really think he's going to welcome not one hybrid baby, but two to the neighborhood? Convince Klaus to help us, and no one has to know about the newest members of the Original family"

"That sounds remarkably like blackmail" You exclaimed.

"Like I said, I'm desperate" Sophie said.