Are you a princess? The kind of ruined

Start from the beginning

    [188: "Banwan, come on, I'm optimistic about you."] When the host is frustrated, as a system, he must be encouraged. The last time they cooperated happily and got a high score again, he was also praised by the boss 000. Said that if he continued, he could apply to the above to upgrade him.

    After a while, there was movement outside the door.

    No one came up, but a voice came over, "Princess, the lord will not come tonight, I order you to rest early." On the

    wedding night, the lord did not stay in the princess' house. What does this mean? Hit her in the face in public. If this spread out, the new princess would be a joke.

    Shen Wan was not the original owner, so naturally she would not feel disappointed and uncomfortable. She lifted her hijab and said, "Okay, you all go down."

    The person who sent the message was He Xiyan's confidant. After being stunned for a moment, after reacting, he hurriedly left.

    "Princess, my lord, what does he mean?"

    Hong Zhu is her personal maid, who is set by the protagonist's side in the novel.

    Seeing that Hong Zhu was going to talk about He Xiyan's bad at length, she was angry with him, and Shen Wan hurriedly stopped her. She didn't want to hear a maid muttering in her ear. Like an old woman, she was extremely long-winded.

    A red hijab was used to cover Hong Zhu's mouth, and Hong Zhu's eyes were wide-eyed.

    "Your Highness should be drunk." Shen Wan stood in front of Hong Zhu and explained seriously, "He must be afraid of being drunk, making a bad impression on me, fearing that the smell of alcohol will attack me, so he called someone to let him go. I rest early. So, the lord cares about me."

    Hongzhu: Yes...is it?

    Originally listening to the management of the wall outside, he was stunned for a while. He also thought that there should be two masters and servants complaining that his family prince did not enter the bridal chamber on the wedding night, and tossed the princess aside to lose face, and he should be outraged.

    Why... things are different from what he thought? The princess actually thought that the reason why the prince didn't come was because he was afraid that the smell of alcohol would attack her and leave a bad impression on her. This brain was born in the heart of her feet.

    It doesn't matter, anyway, the prince has ordered it, as long as the two don't make trouble.

    Although Hong Zhu didn't quite believe it in her heart, she still waited on Shen Wan, helped her remove the heavy headgear, and went to the small couch next to her after she lay down.

    Shen Wan didn't sleep. In order to prove the effect of Dali Pill, she just snuck a wine glass in her hand. She was in the quilt at the moment, pinching the wine glass hard, only to hear a few swoops, and the wine glass became fragments. Fortunately, she wrapped the wine glass with a red hijab, so that the fragments would not scratch her hands.

    But the wine glass was broken into pieces, which was enough to prove that the Dali Pills she bought at a high price were indeed very useful.