Chapter 9 : Holiday at School

The following week was school holiday. It was Sunday and the students of the school were packing to leave for their holiday. Luna laid on her bed in her room as she looked at the ceiling. She had an ankle bracelet around her left ankle.

The discipline teacher's words still replaying in her head. It was only early that morning when there was an announcement for the detention students to go to Classroom 7.

Luna walked to Classroom 7 along with friends. They reached the classroom and were greeted by the discipline teacher with a box on the teacher's table.

The teacher counted them and check her list on her clipboard. "Looks like everyone is here. Please take a seat," said the teacher gesturing for them to seat down. Luna and her friends sat at the tables.

"As you all know tomorrow marks the start of the school holiday. Tomorrow, 31 May until 11 June is school holiday. Everyone will be leaving except for the seven of you." Upon hearing this Luna felt shock.

"B-but teacher, what about our parents?" asked Luna.

"You don't have to worry about that, your parents are well informed and they understand," said the teacher. Luna couldn't believe what she heard. The teacher opened the box.

"To make sure none of you try to escape the school ...," the teacher reached into the box and pulled out something. "you will all be wearing this ankle bracelet. It will prevent you from leaving the building. Rest assure you can still navigate through the three buildings through the connecting areas.

"However, you will not be able to leave pass the buildings' doors. Don't even hope of reaching the school gates." The teacher took out seven ankle bracelets.

"Chloe," called the teacher. Chloe to the front without waiting for further instructions. The teacher took one of the bracelets and placed it on her ankle. The teacher then proceeded to call one by one of the others.

"Luna."

"Luna!" shouted a voice from outside the door. Luna came back to reality. She got off her bed and walked over to the door. She opened it and was met by Joanne.

Luna glared at her before proceeding to shut the door. "Luna~" Luna didn't bother to answer. "Luna! I need to you something!"

"What is it you!? You said you hated me! You didn't talk to me! So I don't see what is there for you to tell me!" shouted Luna angrily.

"I got accepted to become a prefect," said Joanne.

"Well here's the thing! I don't give a shit! I don't give a fuck!" Luna was already loosing her temper.

"You don't have to be so rude," said Joanne before her footsteps of her leaving could be heard. Luna sat back on her bed. 'Says the one who gave the fucking note.' She laid back on her bed before hearing a knock on her door.

"What is it now!" she shouted. Instead of hearing Joanne's voice, it was Cindy's.

"Whoa whoa. It's me Cindy!" she said. Luna immediately jumped off bed and opened the door.

"Oh my gosh. I am so so sorry," said Luna. "I thought you were someone else."

"Yea I figure from the way you answered .... Anyway let's go meet up with the others."

"Okay just give me a minute," said Luna as she went and grabbed her room key. She locked the door and followed Cindy.