"No..leave it." He dismissed the idea.

"No hush. Close this whole thing as soon as you can..I don't want you overthinking this..whatever this is. You already have lot of things to worry about." Just as I finished, Caden and Rome walked in with plates in both their hands.

"Is he asleep?" Caden whispered.

"Say yes." Chase whispered as slowly as he could.

"He has food stoopid." I tell him.

"Okay, it's clear he isn't, get up." Caden ordered. Chase didn't move for a few seconds but tightened his grip on me. Caden kept the plates on the couch and pulled Chase away from me.

"Asshole." Chase muttered, getting off of the bed and removing his shirt on his way to the closet.

Caden and I looked at each other then back at Rome as we clearly saw Rome looking at my man the way he totally was not supposed to.

"Roman Rodriguez." Caden narrowed his eyes. Rome shook his head, getting out of the daze.

"I'm sooo sorry, that was just for research purposes." Rome said, liar.

"What research?" Caden interrogated further.

"We made ramen for you guys!" Rome exclaimed as Chase walked out, now wearing a t-shirt and sweatpants. One day I'll remove every piece of black clothing in there and fill it with actual colors.

"We'll talk about this later, you're sleeping on the couch." I heard Caden say to Rome. Is pregnancy making my ears useful?

"They ordered it." Chase deadpanned, looking at the bowls. I swear I'm giving him 'be nice' classes, he's still learning.

"Doesn't matter, give me my plate already!" I forward both my hands, realizing that the other one is actually useless for a while. Chase took my plate and sat beside me.

Caden kept a smaller bowl infront of Pico before joining us. "Is it okay if I invite Marissa to dinner tonight?" Chase asked.

"Who dat?" Caden asked.

"Your mom dumbass." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh." He frowned. "Is something wrong?" He asked, picking up the piece of chicken from Chase's bowl since he was feeding me first, one glare was enough for him to leave it.

"No..just.." He narrated the same thing he told me to them.

"I can go to our house tonight if you want some privacy." Rome said.

"Shut up." Chase said. The smile on Caden's face was almost blinding.

We finished food silently..kidding. Caden dropped some food on the duvet which led to Chase scolding him.

We were lying on the bed after Caden called his mom to invite her for dinner, surprisingly she agreed. We were looking at the ceiling. "Why is your ceiling black?" Rome asked.

"It-" Chase started but I cut him off. "He was in his emo phase, everything's black." I tell him.

"Fuck off."