𝓹𝓪𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓭

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇:4 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Welcome, everyone. I hope you all had an amazing winter break." As the female teacher paused to get responses from her students, all she could do was sigh. Some students there were either chatting with their desk mates, playing games on their phones, or taking a nice good nap on their desks. "Hah, these kids really don't understand how important paying attention is in class."

"Jinnie!" Taehyung annoyed Jin by poking on his back over and over again. The boy in front of Taehyung annoying turned back to him with a harsh glare. "Cut it, you know your cute little eyes won't scare me. Jin turned front again with his red cheeks. He can't let Taehyung know that he had feelings for him and the smallest action from him could make him blush like crazy. 

"Jinnie, talk to me!" The boy poked harder and faster on his back making Jin let out a frustrated moan. "What do you want?!" The boy asked irritatedly and looked back at the tanned boy's face.

"I am bored!" he said exaggerating every word in his speech. Jin sighed. 

"Then listen, we are here to listen."

"But listening is boring!!!" Jin looked at Taehyung's side and pleaded for help. "Don't look at me like that and don't involve me in you guy's craziness." Jin looked at the latter in shock. "How could you not help me? He is your seatmate, isn't he?"

"He is your best friend, isn't he?" The boy said imitating the tone of the boy in front of him.

"Fine!" He sighed loudly and focused his vision on Taheyung's face. "You won't let me sit peacefully if I don't entertain you, would you?" The boy shook his head a noded cutely making Jin's heart beat loudly. 

"Ok, what do you want to do, your majesty?" 

"Let's play rock paper scissors," Jin looked at him in horror, "seriously?"

"I never joke while insisting to play this game!" he looked back at Jin challengingly. Feeling intimated by the intense stare of his crush, he gave in. "Fine, let's play."

After a few minutes of the teacher waiting for the students to stop doing whatever they were doing and pay their full attention to her speech, she completely lost it. She had almost given 10 minutes for them to settle down and listen but instead of doing that, they were making more nosies.

"Am I in a kindergarten or in a fish market?" She poked her tongue against her inner cheeks and made her hand towards her hair, messing them afterward.

"Will you all listen to me?" Her growl echoed on the room, silence following after the echo was subsided. "Thank you for the silence. Now, I had come here with a plan of giving you all a fun activity to begin this new term. But my that plan is dead, 'cause yall pissed me. Now we are starting this new term by doing a pair project!" As she paused, she got responses unlike before. Hearing the grunts and whinings of her students, she smirked in satisfaction. "Yall cause this. Now taste your own medicine."

"Jinnie, did you hear that? A new project? why?"

"I know really! Like why karma had to be a bitch and make innocents suffer." Jin smiled in displeasure, unlike his hot and sexy teacher.

"But looking at the bright side, Ara can be my partner for the project!" Taehyung smiled happily looking at Ara's back who was sitting on the second bench. Jin looked at his lap, with his smile completely wiped off. I honestly think I should give up the idea f him liking me.

Fidgeting with his finger he recalled the times when Taehyung had flirted with him, getting kind of jealous when he mentioned how hot his favorite celebrities were. But sometimes, his action makes me not want to give up my hope.

"Do you think my wish would come true?" Honestly, I don't want it to be true and I want you to be my partner. But of course, I don't want you to get hurt by my words.

"I would pray for you, Tae bear, don't worry"

Taehyung smiled hearing that. He supported him so much. When his best friend would have a crush on someone, he would help him get closer to his crush.

"Ok, I am randomly choosing partners for this project and there should be no objection here."

The sighs of the student got louder.

"Chung-Ae and A-Yeong; Dohyun and Gunwoo; Taehyung and So-Ara . . ." Every sound was hushed into his ear. The only thing that was repeating was of Taheyung and his crush being paired together. His heart felt as if it was pierced with hundreds of needles. He was then brought back to reality by Taehyung shaking his shoulder at a furious pace. 

"Did you hear the teacher? Ara and I are being paired. Did you hear her?!" Taehyung's deep voice boomed in his ear. Even if he wanted to cry and confess his feeling to Taehyung, he surpassed that urge. He wasn't going to ruin the nice friendship he had with one person. He faked a charming smile and looked back at Taheyung's joyfully face. 

"Of course I did. My prays came handy after all," he forced a laugh." "Yup, I know really. A big thank you goes to you!"

"Yeah", Jin said, sadly looking down.

"Last but not least, Yoongi and Seokjin."

Who missed this book? Cause I sure did.

Like, while writing about that female teacher, I was simping so hard, lolollololl. 

And what's been on your mind lately, cause in mine, kylie famous statement, you look just like mommy baby and I save dick by giving cpr has captured my mind for like weeks.

Any ways, I hope yall like this chapter and get ready for future chapters with tissue cuz it's gonna go down hill. Laugh as much u can cause I am gonna make yall cry later

MUAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Anyways, love ya