Welcome

Welcome to my new bool, e n t h r a l l. 🐹🐯

Before anything else, I would like to thank you for taking your precious time to click on this book.

There are a few things that I want you all to read before proceeding to read the actual chapters.

Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means whatsoever without express written permission from the author.

This book includes Bts shipping

English is not my native language and I am not that experienced with writing so please pardon my mistakes. You can also give me some tips about writing in my PMS or comments section if you like.

This book is fiction so there may be many things that may not make sense, don't take them seriously though.

For silent readers

I've been a silent reader for a long time so I know what it is like to be a silent reader. I get so fixed with stories that I forget to give votes to the authors. But after I started writing a book I understood how important it is.

I am very thankful to people who vote and comment. I love reading ya'lls comments. And for silent readers, I hope you all enjoy my stories.

I hope you all enjoy e n t h r a l l. Love every one of you.🖤