𝒮𝒶𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈

- ͙۪۪̥˚┊❛𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇:3 ❜┊˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

The light of dawn seeped into his room. Another day had dawned, bringing positivity to Seokjin's room like it always used to, but not today. It was a little different. Today he woke up with sore eyes, bags underneath them. 

A smile used to plaster on his lips as soon as he used to get up from his slumber but today, he got up with numbness plaster over his head. Just a headache he got from crying last night. He still couldn't digest the fact that his best friend was in love with another. He used to watch movies where it was about one-sided love and used to cry over it but now, he was crying over himself. He expected too much from Taehyung, too much from himself that he was going fall apart.

 How could he like a person like me when he has set his eyes on a beauty?

He got up from his bed and headed towards the bathroom lifelessly. This wasn't him. Kim Seokjin, who liked to stay organized left his bed untidy? Seokjin also felt he was not himself but what could he do? 

He chuckled when he saw the mirror reflect himself. So ugly. A tear dropped. "You thought he would like you?" He said slowly, having that disgusted look on his face. Yes, he was disgusted with himself. Those eyebags, blue lips, tear-stained cheeks, he looked littered and he felt disgusted. 

"You thought Taehyng would like you with a face like this?" Screams echoed in the room followed by his sniffles. Jin looked so fragile, so weak, he felt dizzy but he didn't stop shouting at himself.

He rummaged through the cupboard above the sink to find something. He was furiously searching for the one thing. When he finally found it, his lip curved upwards. "I thought I wouldn't have to use you again...but," a tear dropped on the shiny blade. He trailed the shiny object through his wrist, finding a perfect place to dig it in. 

The blade dropped from his hand onto the ground. He couldn't do it. He promised Taehyung not to do. I can't do it. If I did, then I am not a good person. I-

Tears couldn't stop to shed from his eyes. "C-clam down, J-jinnie, calm-"

He opened the faucet and washed his face, leaving no trace of crying. He looked up at the mirror again, this time forging a beautiful smile that would surely fool everyone.

"Jinnie," the boy in a woolen white sweater hollered dramatically when he saw his pal entering the university's gate. Jin's smile flickered across his face like a hologram when he saw Taehyung. Even though he knew Tae never felt for him in a way he did, he just couldn't stop having those beautiful feelings for the latter. His love for the tanned boy was pure and nothing in the world could stop him from loving the boy.

Once he reached the tanned boy, he was immediately pulled in a bone-crushing hug. "Jinnie, I missed you so much," the boy whispered against Jin's ear. Jin closed his eyes, his boba cheeks already having the beautiful color of red.

If he continues doing this, then it would be hard for me to keep my feelings a secret. 

Taehyung pulled away from the hug, watching the petite man with a loving smile but his smile evanescence once he saw the latter's face properly. The worry of concern itched his face.

"Jinnie, did something happen?" The boy asked, softly creasing Jin's cheeks which were always flushed. Taehyung named Jin "peaches" for his flushed cheeks.

Jin gulped. He wanted to tell his pal how heartbroken he was when the latter said he was in love with another, wanted to say how near he was to self-harm because he doubted Taehyung's intention but he didn't want Taehyung to feel guilty, guilty for loving. It would hurt Taehyung badly and Jin never wanted to see his love hurt.

"Nothing, Tae bear," Jin showed his bread-cheek smile, which would always make Taehyung's day brighter even if it was already. 

Seeing Jin's cute and innocent smile, the boy sighed in relief but still, he wasn't convinced. Something must've happened, he thought. The emptiness in Jin's eyes made him doubt if he was okay. But he let it go, thinking to himself that he was probably assuming things.

If he says he is fine, then he must be and my Jinnie never lies to me.

Taehyung smiled once again, and hugged his pal tightly, unintentionally flustering the other guy.

"Jinnie, I have to tell you something," Taehyung said as he let Jin get off his embrace. "Hm?" Jin hummed a bit and patiently waited to hear the news from his crush. 

"From today, I want to try my luck." Jin shot a confused gaze at Taehyung. "Tae tae, what do you mean?" Jin asked cutely, making the other coo and pinch his pal's cheeks. Jin blushed by the latter's action and looked down shyly.

 Maybe, maybe if I don't give up, he could be mine?

Jin contentedly thought to himself. "My dumb baby," he flickered Jin's forehead which resulted in getting a cute pout from his pal's face. "Hey, I am not a dumb baby," Taehyung laughed whole-heartedly and slowly creased Jin's hair.

 "I am sorry baby, you are not a dumb baby, you are Taehyung's smart and good baby, aren't you?" Jin's whole body heated up. This was the reason why Jin never wanted to give up romantically loving Taehyung. Jin nodded sightly and Taehyung's heart just skipped a beat. 

"Jinnie, you know, if we weren't friends, then I would have already dated you," that statement made Jin all red from blushing too much. Taehyung knew how to make him flustered. 

To not make his flustered self obvious, he changed the topic. "By the way what were you telling before?"

"Oh yea," Taehyung put his forefinger on the inner corner of his eyes after remembering what he wanted to say to Jin.

"I was telling that, From now, I will try to catch the attention of Ara and make her fall for me. I mean, it will be so much easier for me." Taehyung stopped blabbering and looked at Jin for his opinion. Jin, the poor boy couldn't move. Why did Taehyung want to hurt him more than enough? He just wanted to forget the fact that Taehyung was in love with someone else and not him.

"Jinnie, are you done thinking?" Jin got up from his emotions and looked at Taehyung with slightly glossy eyes. "yea, you should definitely do that."

Taehyung smiled hearing that. "I knew you would like my idea," he said and proceeded to hug his friend. "Would you also help me to execute my plan?" He asked. Jin looked at him hesitantly. He wanted to shout that he was in love with him and wanted to say it would hurt his heart to do that, but he gave a courteous smile to him and nodded a yes.

"Hohoo, I love you, my friend," he again hugged Jin. I love you too, my friend, but my love for you is more than what I feel for a friend, he closed his eyes, and let a tear slip his eyes.

A/n: Sooo, how r u liking my new book? Are u loving it? Anyways, thank you very much for the all support u have given to me!! I love ull very much!!!