"I am your boyfriend and sometimes I get jealous, okay. He was very handsome." Erik said to his boyfriend while not looking at him.

"He may be handsome Erik, but my heart belongs to my my beautiful red Erik. I promise I won't flirted with another man besides you again."

"Thank you. Now let's go home."

Charles and Erik Apartment

"Mutant and proud. Mutant and proud? If only." Erik said as he turns himself in his red putting on a white robe and walking out of the bathroom.

"Erik you are the most handsome, beautiful man I have ever met." Charles said to his red skinned boyfriend giving him a hug and kiss on the neck.

"I love you Charlie."

"I love you too Erik."

"I'm sleepy. Will you read to me?"

"Can't. I have a thesis coming up. I have to study."

"Well, fine. Read that. Your thesis always sends me right off." Erik said cheeky to his boyfriend making him feel fake sadness but grabs his thesis as Erik cuddles into his lab.

"To homo neanderthalensis, his mutant cousin, homo sapiens,"was an aberration." Peaceful cohabitation, if ever it existed, was short-lived. "Records show, without exception, that the arrival of the mutated human species in any region was followed by the immediate extinction of their less-evolved kin..." Charles reads to Erik watches him fall asleep getting up and placing him on the back of the couch putting a blanket over him kissing his head.

Covert CIA Research Base

A glorious day has begun as the sun rises at Langley Virginia CIA Headquarters, one bed empty as the other a grown man sleeps peacefully but a young man works tirelessly as two man dressed well stands behind him shaking their heads.

"Will, you need sleep. Please go to sleep and no more coffee." Tony, one of his A.I system said to his creator and friend as he makes another coffee.

"I have to agree with, Tony. You need sleep." Butler another of his A.I said as he leans against Tony looking at his friend and creator.

"Guys! I will go to bed in a minute I promise." The mechanical engineer said working on a design Hank made for him.

"You said that approximately seven hours and thirty three minutes ago. The sun is rising, you have a meeting with Oliver Platt your boss at one o'clock." Tony calculated to one of his friends watching him work.

" Tony calculated to one of his friends watching him work

"Oh a meeting huh. How about we don't go." Will said with a huge cheeky smile looking back at his friends.

"I'm sorry, but you know already said to Oliver you would go." Butler tried to convince Will to go but he and Tony knows he want be going to that meeting.

" Butler tried to convince Will to go but he and Tony knows he want be going to that meeting

"Guys, we all know that I won't be going." Will tells his friends as he finishes his eighth coffee this night slash morning.

"Yeah, we know." Both of the A.I's said together in disbelief before walking closer to him and putting one of their hands on his shoulder.

"Could you please go to bed just for a hour or two." Tony said as Will signs drops his head and puts his tools down before heading to bed.

"You two better wake me up in two hours okay!" Will firmly said as both of them nods their heads.

"I wouldn't." Butter admits to William as he doesn't want to do work.

"I will, Will." Tony said as he looks at Butler as they faded away as Will walks to his bedroom.