Chloe: He's calling Grace! Grace grab the phone as she quickly went outside.

Stella: Uhm Kelly what's going on? She look back at him.

Kelly: Idk I didn't plan anything.

Stella: Okay there asleep.

Kelly: Really?

Stella: Yeah. She took Ella from him as they headed upstairs.

Otis: Mommy?

Stella: No buddy I'm not your mommy.

Otis: Where is she?

Stella: Downstairs are you sure you can walk downstairs?

Otis: Mhm.

Stella: No you stay there I'll take you down. She place the babies in there crib for a nap before taking Otis out.

Kelly: How old are you now?

Otis: I is 2. He held up two fingers.

Kelly: Aww. He took Otis from Stella as Kelly grab her hand. They left walking downstairs.

Cruz: Hey buddy!

Otis: Daddy! Otis quickly got down out of Kelly's arms as he ran over to Joe.

Kelly: I can imagine us picking the babies up from school and they run to us like that. He whisper to Stella.

Stella: Yeah same. He stood in front of her as they kissed.

Grace: You guys are free to get in bed once we come back here Stells! She smirked as they girls left.

Stella: Well I'm going to take a shower.

Kelly: I'll be up in a second to take you up on that. He wink at her as she headed upstairs.

Luke: Aren't you going to enjoy that?

Kevin: Yeah bro go on. They push Kelly upstairs.

Kelly: Okay okay. He lock the bedroom door quickly striping down before joining Stella. He push back the curtain.

Stella: Wo- He place his hand on her mouth.

Kelly: Shhh let me do what I'm done, understood? He whisper in her ear. She nodded her head yes as Kelly kissed her neck. He turned her around leaving an aggressive kiss on her lips. He pick her up turning the pipe of. He quickly pick her up heading to the bedroom. He carefully laid her on the bed as they make love.

Few hours later:
Kelly: Hehe.

Stella: Hehe. They laugh as they kiss.

Kelly: The girls aren't back yet do you know what outfit your supposed to wear I wanna see. He laid in her chest.

Stella: I honestly don't know what it is all I know is that it's clothes of us and that we're matching.

Kelly: Cool I wanna see you in yours.

Stella: Okay.

An hour later:
Grace: Okay we're back!

Stella: Finally.

Grace: We tool the things to my house so we will distribute them next shift.

Kelly: Ohh I think you give away the idea..

Chloe: If you know then tell us.

Stella and Kelly: The invitations! The girls turned red.

Vanessa: That's Grace fault.

Grace: Anyways let's get dress we don't have time to waste-

Brett: Right we can't miss out flight! Stella spit out her drink.

Stellaride- Losing you would be the end of meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें