23 - A bloody mess

Start from the beginning

twas very bad

"I would of happily told him to fuck off by myself but thank you."

He didn't even given me a hint of emotion he just sat down of the sit up bench next to me as I went back to my boxing bag.

"You probably have the best form I've ever seen from any of our new recruitments, you know."

"New or ever?"

The corner of his mouth pulled upwards a little but it never turned into a smile.

"Let's say that I have only met one person who I know could beat you in a fight and just leave it at that."

I mean it was a little obvious he was talking about Damian. I knew fairly quickly after I met him that he could beat me if we were to fight but I haven't admitted that to anyone yet, I would rather have people question whether I could or not then to know I couldn't.

"Oh yeah? What about you?"

He squinted his eyes at me like he knew that I knew he couldn't beat me and he just didn't want to say it.

I let out a chuckle before straightening my face after the look he gave me and went back to my punching.

"Have you found anything on Dylan or are you not as good as you say you are?"

I looked to him quickly with surprisement in my eyes, then turned back around and hit even harder.

"Well the meeting was only 3 hours ago."

"So you didn't and you're not even trying to now?"

I pulled the swaying of the beatten, bloody bag to a stop and started to unwrap my tape as I turned to him.

"Why would I be trying to find something about him when I already know where he is, his real name, his boss, his family and enough to hold against him to make him do anything we wanted?"

I finished unwrapping the tape and stared down at the bloody mess that was now my hands. I had stopped the actual punching which meant the pain was starting to settle in and it hurt like a mother fucker.

But I pushed the feeling back and lifted my head to continue.

"You should really learn how much I'm capable of Asher, it's just embarrassing for you."

I smirked at his loss for words then decided to have some fun. I walked over the boxing equipment and grabbed two pairs of boxing gloves and threw one pair at him.

He caught them as he looked down at them and then back up to me, his face filled with confusion. 

I grinned and put my pair of gloves on. "Come on, I'm bored with the boxing bag, let me fight something that will give me more of a satisfaction to beat."

I saw it in his face at that moment. He's got too much ego to turn me down. Asher was good, I knew that.

In a way, we've very alike. We both clear our heads when we have something to do and nothing in that moment can get in the way. We're focussed when we need or want to be and that's why I think it would a good fight.

He won't mess up, in fact he'll do anything to win which means it will come down to skill. 

I don't know how long he's trained and how good he is but I knew he was good and even if he wasn't it would still be a good fight.

He didn't even say anything he simply started walking to the boxing arena whilst putting on the gloves and I followed with a smug look on my face.

I ducked under the rope after him and we stood opposite each other both with amused looks in our faces.