Stefan- sneaking out

Start from the beginning

Stefan looked at me with wide eyes before he stood up and yelled at me ,, WHAT ?! Why ?! Of course I can go ! You can't make me !"

i felt anger boiling up inside me. I can't make him do that? Who says that?, of course I can. Is he forgetting who big brother is ?After all, I'm only trying to protect him!
,, Stefan you better sit down on the chair right now." I warned him. He doesn't obey, he's just standing there und starring at me with a angry face
,, Stefan. Sit. Down." I warned him for the last time
,, or what?" ,, or you will regret it." ,, make me!"

I walk straight towards him and Stefan walks back at the same pace as I walk. I am the older one. I take care of him.
Stefan has his back to the wall and only a few centimeters separate us.
,, listen Stefan. I'm trying to protect you. I don't want to be the mean guy here. I would love to allow you to go to the party but unfortunately I can't. The hunters are still out there and I need to protect you!" I explained to him.

he kinda laughed at me
,, Protect me? Oh yeah because you did it so good the last few times right? I mean I mean you haven't left me for the last few centuries. You didn't promise me eternity of suffering or anything like that. You didn't leave your 17 year old little brother alone just because you couldn't handle the idea of spending an eternity with him instead of with a girl you met months ago! Right, because you were always there!" he yelled at me angrily
I sighed before I called his name
,, no Damon. Listen. I was the one who protect you ! you didn't protect me! I saved you multiple times and you didn't! Instead of that you made jokes about me!"
,, Stefan, it's not like that okay. I apologize for being mean to you and that I left you but right now all I want to do is-"
,, DONT SPEAK IT OUT LOUD!! You left me when I fucking needed you! you left me when I was at my lowest! I don't need you!" The next thing I knew was then I felt something warmth on my left cheek and heard a clap. Stefan had hit me. Now I'm really getting mad! I looked at him with dark eyes and he looked like he was just now realizing what he had done and regretting it.
,, you shouldn't have done that." before I knew, Stefan was running from me. I walked after him. It didn't take long for me to grab him and then I punched him in the face and kicked him too.

Stefans POV

I cannot believe what Damon just did to me. I haven't seen him like this before.
I can feel how my eyes water and I can't breathe really. I looked up at him, I'm pretty sure I'm bleeding a bit cuz I can feel the blood tripping down to my lips and I can taste it a bit.
,, you're a monster. You can't really blame me can you ? You can only blame yourself for what you did to me!" the thing I felt was hard punches on my body, face and nose.
,, call me that one more time and see what happens!"
I didn't move, I didn't talk. I just lie down on the floor and for a moment, I thought I would be dead.

,, listen to me little brother." he whispered as he knelt down beside me ,, you. Are. Staying. Here. And if you go to that party I swear to god you will be a very sorry boy. Do I make myself clear?" I didn't response ,, DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR ?!" I nodded, I never thought that I will think that way but right now all I feel for my brother is fear.
,, good. Now go to your room. I don't want to hear anything from you."
1 hour later

I have been staring at my ceiling for an hour. I can't believe what Damon has done to me. Thank God I'm a vampire, so everything is already healed and I only had to wash off the blood. It is already seven o'clock and Caroline has written to me. Fuck Damon. I am 174 years old! I'm not a little kid anymore that he can boss around! I can take care of myself! if I can't go to the party then I'll just sneak out !
I'll just quickly write Caroline that I'm on my way. Now I got up and put on some fresh jeans and a clean shirt, combed my hair and last but not least I stuffed some pillows under my blanket. I quickly put my cell phone in my pants pockets and went to my window and jumped out. I don't care if I get caught or not. Damon has to learn that I can take care of myself. Taking my car would certainly attract attention which I don't want anyway, so I just decided to walk.