Stefan- mama boy

Time: season 7
Stefan cried by Damon because of his mum, Damon brings Stefan to bed and Damon cuddles with him. Later the doorbell rings..

Damon's POV

My poor baby brother. He doesn't deserve this. He just want to spend time with his mum, who can blame him anyway? His mother died when he was 10. lily is such a ...., I swear if she just dares to broke his heart a third time I WILL rip her apart. I looked down at Stefan. My sweet baby brother, thank god that he sleeps peaceful. I ran my finger though his soft hair
,, I promise you stef, no one will break your heart until I'm here. I will protect you at any cost. I will love you no matter what. I'm so sorry that you didn't got the parents you deserve." I whispered to him. He moves closer to me. I enjoyed this peaceful moment with him until I heard the how the doorbell rings. I looked at Stefan to see if he's still asleep. After that I went down and opened the door. Lily..

,, What are you doing here ?!" I asked her angry
,, I wanted to see you two and I wanted to ask you if you have a place to sleep ?" she answered softly
,, forget about it. You broke Stefans heart. Twice. You will never see him again." I said, I wanted to close the door but she stopped me.
,, please Damon, let me see him or just let me sleep here, please I beg you." she said as she walked in.
,, you got to be kidding me. Stefan just cried his eyes out because of you !! And you dare to come here and asked me if you can sleep here. Do you really think that I forgot everything you did ?!" I shout quit at her, not wanting to wake Stefan up.
,, I KNOW WHAT I DID BUT I HAVE A RIGHT TO SEE MY SON !!" she shouted at me
,, shhhhh, Stefans asleep!! Don't you dare to wake him up." I looked at her with a serious face. Stefan shouldn't notice anything. He shouldn't even notice that his big brother and his mother are arguing again or that she is here or was here. Lilly looked at the ground, she thought for a moment before she whispered sorry to me.

,, please Go. Because of you Stefan cried, because of you he's heartbroken, you left him, you left us. I mean I handled it good in someway but stefan? No he was only 10 years old when he lost his mother. You left us, him, by an abuse man!! You never really took care of us. Even when you were alive!! He abused us !! And you did nothing?! I never really was just his brother, I was also his dad and his mom. So please do us a favor and yourself. Go away and never come back. Stefan deserve a good family and a happy life. I make sure if that every single day.."

Lilly looked at me with tears in her eyes, she was about to say something but a scream interrupted her.

,, DAMON !!! " my baby brother.. did he had a nightmare??
,, I'm coming Stef!!!"
Before I got to the stairs I turned around to face Lilly .. again ugh.
,, you. are . not. coming. You will stay here." I said seriously. My only thought was Stefan, when he would see her he couldn't sleep anymore or he would cry again and I don't want that for him. She nod so I went upstairs to my little brother.

When I opened the door I saw my little brother hiding under the covers. I sat down next to him.
,, Stef, why are you hiding? Hm?" when he heard my voice he lay down on my lap. I rubbed his hair with my left hand and with the right hand I rubbed his back.
,, Damy, where were you ??" he asked me
,, I was thirsty so I went down to drink something.." I lied to him, like I said I don't want him to know.
,, why did you hide under the covers ?" I asked him smoothly
,, there was this Monster... I think it's still there.." he whispered to me, pointing to the corner.
,, a Monster ? " I asked him and he nodded while he tried to hide in my arms
,, I don't think that Theres a Monster Stef... come on I'll show you." I stand up with him in my arms
,, NOO , he's gonna kill me.." he whined.
I shush him. I went to the corner and all I saw was just a shadow, it Must be the shadow from the tree.

Lillys POV

I couldn't wait so long. I went up to see what's happening. Yes, I listened to the conversation between the two. Oh my poor Stefan and Damon. I know what I did was selfish and stupid, I know that I have no excuse for what I did. I looked between the small crack by the door and saw Damon holding Stefan on this arms.
,, See Stef? No monster... it's just the shadow from the the tree.. see.." he said to Stefan. Then he pointed to the tree.
,, ohh, but it looked scary.. I thought it was a monster.." he whispered to his big brother.
,, you don't have to fear anything stef, cuz you know why ?" he asked Stefan while he walks towards the bed.
,, because my big brother is here." he answered with a beautiful smile on his face while Damon put him on the bed and laid down next to him.
My two beautiful boys.. Stefan looks so happy. The way the said it so proud.. his big brother..... I wish I could have the bond the share with Damon, or a good bond with Damon.

,, right . As long as I'm here, nothing will every happen to you." he said to him. He looked down at Stefan with a big smile and Stefan did the same.

,, Okay. How do you think we get you back to sleep ?" Damon said while he smirked.
,, Watch a MOVIE !!" Stefan answered him, he was really excited.
Damon took his phone out off his pocket. Right there's no tv in this room...

,, okay Steffy, what do you want to watch ??"

Damon's POV

,, LILO AND STITCH !!!" he said to me existing
,, Lilo and stitch? All right here we Go.."
We watched the movie now since 20 mins and Stefans eyes are all ready closed.... But I will let the movie on till I'm really sure he's asleep.
I feel how he buried his head deeper in my chest... my sweet baby brother... what would I do without him? Stefan is the reason why I'm still alive... he's my reason to stay alive everyday... he bring so much happiness into my life... my sweet brother... I will nothing let ever happen to you..
I kissed his head...

- 20 mins later-

Stefans finally asleep...
I can see how lily comes into the room..

,, you know.... I REALLY hate you and Guiseppe.. not only as humans, but mostly as the terrible parents you are." she looked down..
,, BUT, I guess I have to thank you two in some way. Because you gave me for what I live everyday.. you gave me the opportunity to be a big brother. You two gave me my little brother. As crazy as it sounds,but I kinda have to thank you for it.." I looked down at my sleeping little baby brother.. he looks so peaceful. His mouth is lightly open, he's drooling a little bit so I rubbed it away with my thumb.

Lilly looks at me with a surprising look
,, Does this mean ?" she slowly asked me
,, YES, You can sleep here. BUT you're gone at 7 am okay ?" she nodded and thanked me. When she walked out.

I looked at Stefan again... what would I do with you ? My little sunshine......

HEY GUYS !!!! 🥰🥰🤪🤪 I'M BACK !!!! I had a amazing day today and I'm happy that I FINALLY wrote this chapter.. I'm thinking about to do a part 2 of it cuz I have a really cute idea..🥰🥰

How were your day ?? Are you good ???
I have a doctor appointment where I get a vaccination 💉😰 I'M TERRIFIED OFF NEEDLES... I'm scared... and tomorrow I get my dog 😍 finally after 3 years of waiting!!!!!

I also wanted to tell you guys... next week i have a lot of time... because I got holidays !!! 😍😍 I will punish 1 or 2 books... of course from the vampire diaries.. and with Stefan and Damon... so yeah 🤪🤪

Anyways... STAY SAFE Y'ALL AND HAVE A NICE DAY 🥰🥰😷😷❤️❤️❤️🥺🥺🥺