Stefan- nightmares

Damons POV
Stefan acts strange since we found him. I feel so awful. My poor baby brother, the whole summer he was tormented...
He doesn't want to eat anymore, he's afraid of water ( which is something i can't blame him for ) , he doesn't want to drink anymore i have to force him, he can't sleep anymore. At least that's what i think...
Since days he acts weird, he's hallucinating about Silas.
Sometimes i can hear his fast breathing or his sobs, but i can't be there for him. The whole summer i slept with his ex-girlfriend, so i don't think that he wants me for comforting him.
But i feel so useless...it kills me to be not by his side.
It already dark outside, so that means i have to force Stefan to drink some blood.
I walked to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag. Then i walk upstairs to Stefans room.
,, hey Stef, its dinner time.'' i said to him as i walk up to his bed.
He just sat there in silence.  I notice so i just sat down next to him and fed him with the blood. After a time  he's lightly sobbing.
,, Stef hey, whats wrong ?'' i question him.
,, I'm unsure...i feel like-like i ugh i don't know what i feel..'' after that he looks up at me.
I held his hand and told him that everything will be fine.
He takes his hand out of mine and I say good night to him

It's been now two hours since Stefan went to sleep and I'm wide awake...
Suddenly i heard Stefan screaming softly in his sleep again. What should i do ? I can't just go up to him, can I ?what if he does not want to see me? Anyway, I'm his big brother and i have to be there for him! So i got up and went to his room
When i saw how he moved in his sleep i suddenly felt very sick. I sat down next to him and shook hi slightly awake.  He was startled and then began to cry. I took him in my armes and began to whisper calm words in his ear.
,, hey, it's okay shhh, it's okay it was just a nightmare. I'm here now''
,,NO NOTHING IS OKAY!! WHERE WERE YOU WHEN I NEEDED YOU?!''
I sat there in shook. He's right.. wehere were i when he needed me the most ? Right i was kissing his ex-girlfriend! What kind of brother am i? I feel so disgust!
,, I'm so sorry Stefan. I know i wasn't a good brother to you over the years..i know that i disappointed you and i feels so disgusting about it!
But let e tell you something.
I will be the best big brother from now on! I'm supposed to be the oldest , I'm supposed to be the best in navigating what is right, but i failed. I failed in being a big brother, I'm so sorry but that i promised you an eternity of misery, but let me tell you something Stefan Salvatore! You will survive this and you will be okay ! Cuz you are the strongest person I'll know! And i give you a new promise, i will do my best to be the brother you deserve.''
Thanks now I'm crying too.
I took stefan into my arms and kissed his head multiple times.
He cried into my neck
I laid the two of us down and wrapped us up in his blanked.
After a while he started to calm down and i asked him what his nightmare was about.
,, Silas... he killed me..'' that's the only thing he could told me right now.
,, it's okay, you're safe. He wont do anything to you. Not as long as I'm here.''
He smiled and then fell into a deep sleep.
This time i will be the best big brother i can be.

Hey guys 😜
So for all the people who asked e about updating, i punished a new book called ,, updates :)'' in this book i will tell you guys everything bout updates , new story's etc. you can check it out ;)
Anyway i hope you had an amazing day and i hope y'all are safe out there 🥰😷
With love A❤️