HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFAN

Request: could you do one where it's suppose to be Stefans birthday but he doesn't like to celebrate it because he's a vampire.  But then Damon throws a party for him.

Stefans POV

,, you looked so adorable..'' Damon said to me while showing a picture of me from 1852
In this picture i was 6 years old and my face was covered in cake
,, i looked like an idiot in it.''
,, but a cute idiot.''
I know exactly what damon whats to say by showing me these pictures, he wants to tell me that my birthday is in two days.
It would be nice to spent my birthday with my big brother, just like we did when we were kids.
I don't like to celebrate my birthday... the fact that I'm vampire makes it terrible. To be a teenager forever would be a paradise for some people. I know I should be grateful to be forever young.. but I will be forever 17 years old and it hurt me in a way I can't describe..
i can't tell that Damon. I won't see or felt it the way I do. It's hard to understand...
I will be a teenager forever and I can't to anything about it. This year I will turn 174 years old.

,, you heard that someone will turn 174 years old in two days." Damon back me back to the reality.
I just looked at the floor.. not knowing what to say. He won't understand it, i can't tell him. Will he ever understand it? I know that he loves it to never age but I hate it. I mean I don't want to have grey hair or something but ugh I don't know how to explain it.

,, hey what wrong Stef?" he asked me
,, ugh I don't know! I- I don't want to have birthday.." I answered him
,, is it because you age? Don't worry Steffy I know what you're afraid of. But I can promise you th-" I interrupt him by saying:,, no! No, it's not that. You know the fact that I'm a vampire and that I don't age makes it awful... I know I should be grateful not to age but-" I wanted to tell him my feelings and my thoughts but he interrupted me too
,, Stef, listen it doesn't matter what other people think. It's about what you feel and if you feel horrible because you don't want to be a teenager forever, that's totally fine and okay."
I nodded.
Damon sighed.
I got up, gave him a good night kiss and then I went upstairs to my room.
Later that night I couldn't sleep. I heard my door open and I knew it was Damon. He laid down next to me and a few minutes later I fell asleep.

Damon's POV

My poor brother. He should be happy and excited about his birthday! He shouldn't feel depressed about it! I promise I will do anything to make his birthday the best birthday he had! It will turns out to be an amazing day!
Omg i forgot to buy him a present!!!!
But I think I have an idea. A month ago I found his old stuff animal. He lost it in 1870 and he was really depressed about it. This stuff animal means the world to him! I gave it to him when he was a baby. He named it after me and it reminds him of me.
I decided to wait for his birthday.
Okay present check!
Now I need a cake, Ballons and a party.

I have it! I will throw a party for him! Of course it will be a little party! Only his friends.
Okay present check
Party check

I spent the rest of the day with backing a cake and inviting his friends

The next day

Today is Stefans Birthday!!!!
I went upstairs to his room and he was still asleep.
So i laid down next to him
,, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you." I whispered softly to him
He groaned and pulled the blanket over his face
I checked
,, happy birthday dear Stefan. Happy birthday to you." I pulled the blanket away and gave him a kiss on his cheek.
He smiled a little. That's want I want to see. His smile. Especially on this day.
,, now I'm 174 years old." he says to me
,, yeah. I still can't believe it." I whispered
sounding a little sad which I am.
,, it's okay Damon."

He laid there for a little while till I decided to give him his present.
I sat up and handle it to him
He looks at it with a surprising look, I can see how his eyes began to fill with tears.
,, omg is that?" 
,, yes it it."  ,, omg where did you find it?! I thought I lost him!" he finally looks up at me
,, I found him in the attic. You remember him?" ,, yes of course! It was a present from you. You gave it to me when I was a baby. I named him after you."
He puts it next to him and pulled me into a tight hug.
,, you like it?" ,, I LOVE IT!" he shout at me with a bright smile on his face.

,, okay it's time for eating so much cake till we get stomach pain!" we got up and went downstairs to eat cake. I can't wait till Stefans sees the surprise I have for him.

Stefans POV

I went downstairs with Damon to eat cake. When we arrived in the living room I saw all my friends sitting on the couch and then they screamed
,, HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEFAN!!!!"
Then they all got up and hugged me and gave me my presents.
Honestly the day I thought was going to be terrible. But it was the best day ever!!!

Here are the things a got:

Caroline- new sweatshirts
Elena- a new blanket
Bonnie- some candles and a new diary
Tyler, Alaric and Matt- bourbon of course!

The day was just awesome! We spent the whole day playing games, watching movies and eating cake und ice cream!
It was the best birthday ever.

Hey guys
I feel very very sad right now. For everyone who has read it yesterday on his birthday will know that this story here is different. It's because I accidentally deleted the first one because I wrote the story before on my phone and another on my tablet. And then it got deleted when I wanted to write a new one. I feel so awful right now. For everyone who has read the text before will know how much Stefans means to me and It was REALLY important to me to write this story for him on his birthday. Now it got deleted. I hate his story right now so I think I will definitely change it! But I wanted to have something on his birthday. So will let that story here till I change it. So I will write the text for his birthday again too. Stefan means a lot to me and he saved me in a way I can't describe.

SPOILERN !!! For everyone who hasn't finished it!! Also to all the Stefan haters please shut up.

Happy birthday to Stefan Salvatore. To the guy who was ,,forced" to turn into a vampire at a very young age, to the guy who turned his brother just because he was afraid to be alone, to the guy who never got the life he wanted, to the guy who lived a guilty for centuries, who felt guilty for something he couldn't control, who saved many people, who turned his emotions off just to save his brother, who suffered for a whole summer, who drowned for a whole summer, his best friend died on his birthday day, to the guy who made a deal with the devil just to save Caroline's children, who had to runway and then when he finally was happy and got married he sacrificed himself just to save his brother so he could have the life he wanted, who made us laugh and cry, who saved us all in a way. To our hero, To Stefan Salvatore.
May he live in peace.
Happy birthday.

With love A❤️