14

Mirabel, Camilo, Y/N and Antonio sit at the table and eat cookies.

'I have some chores to do, come and help Antonio.' Antonio followed Mirabel, leaving Camilo and Y/N behind. "so I think you need clean clothes?" says Camilo. Y/N looks at her clothes still under the flour 'yes' laughs Y/N. Camilo takes her hand 'come'.

Camilo searches a drawer while Y/N waits on his bed. 'here you can wear this.' says Camilo, throwing a pair of sweatpants and a yellow sweater next to her. 'It's old, I don't wear it anymore, so you can have it.' he quickly kisses Y/N on her forehead "I'll wait outside."

in the meantime, Camilo had also changed his clothes and kept waiting for Y/N to finish. "you can come back in." Camilo comes back in. 'the sweatpants fit just right, but your sweater is quite big.' laughs Y/N 'you look cute.' Y/N turns red from the compliment.

"Would you like to cuddle until Mirabel is done with her chores?" asks Camilo, pulling Y/N towards him. 'yes that sounds nice.' Y/N pulls Camilo to the bed.

Y/N rests her head against Camilo's chest and listens to the beating of his heart. she feels Camilo playing with her hair. Y/N slowly falls asleep to his touch.

(time skip because you sleep and have beautiful dreams)

Y/N opened her eyes when she was awakened by Camilo's kisses. "Mirabel is back." says Camilo as he shoves a hair behind Y/N's hair 'hm' Y/N turns around. Camilo sighs and gets off the bed 'come on amor.' he picks her up and takes her with him 'I can walk myself.' says Y/N turning red from Camilo's action 'you should have stood up immediately.' Camilo laughs 'now it's too late.'

'see you tomorrow?' asks Camilo who puts Y/N down again 'yes' Camilo quickly gives her a goodbye kiss and Y/N walks outside where Mirabel is. 'Look, I made jewelry to go with our uniforms. I thought this one would suit you.' Mirabel gives Y/N a bracelet with a small pendant of your F/A (favorite animal) 'Mirabel how are you so good at making jewelry. first the necklace now this bracelet what else can you do?' Mirabel laughs at Y/N's compliments 'I don't have a gift so I was never really needed with chores, so I spent my time making things like jewelry and clothes.' says Mirabel proudly. 'Are you wearing Camilo's old clothes now?' laughs Mirabel who looks at Y/N's clothes 'uhm yes mine was covered in flour.'

'I'll wash it for you. will you pick it up tomorrow then?' asks Mirabel 'yes, thank you.' laughs Y/N who gives Mirabel a hug. 'Otherwise stay the night tomorrow Pepa wants to see you more often and then we can go to school together. Abuela has a thing for first day photos.' laughs Mirabel 'and I think Camilo will like it too.' Mirabel teases her. 'Uhm yes of course...' Y/N turns red 'Go tease Camilo or something I'm going bye.' Y/N runs and yells from a distance 'thanks for the jewelry and washing my clothes, you're a great friend.'