18

I stand in the hallway watching Camilo talk to my mom 'Look Y/N wants to stay with us one more night because my mom is cooking tonight and mom wants to know more about Y/N she's very interested in her.' Camilo laughs while my mother looks at him 'okay if Y/N wants to she should do it. I won't stop her, but don't make her pregnant Camilo.' i turn red and see that Camilo is too 'mom wtf no. let's go.' I pull Camilo and Mirabel out 'have fun.' I hear my mother calling after us, but I ignore her and walk faster.

"well that's done..." Mirabel says. we are in front of casita 'you spend the rest of the day together, i'm going to do my homework. oh and I've decided that Y/N is going to sleep with Camilo too, because I can.' Mirabel smiles and pats me on the shoulder. "You're kidding, aren't you?" Mirabel ignores my question and walks away. "so... Claire is coming to the party too." says Camilo 'Camilo stop I'm not jealous.' I say annoyed 'okay I'll stop because it's clear on your face. you can keep denying it but the way you look at me says something else.' Camilo laughs. 'Sure, your friend Hugo looks very nice by the way.' I say to tease him back 'excuse me?' I laugh at his reaction 'who is jealous now, huh?' I say to him 'oh shut up.' he laughs and he pulls me towards him for a kiss.

Camilo and I are both back in our normal clothes instead of the ugly uniform. Camilo had taken my things from Mirabel's room to his room. I'm lying on the bed and Camilo is laying with his head on my legs while I play with his hair. he has slowly fallen asleep, like a big sleeping baby.

'hay Y/N' I look at the door where Pepa is standing with the laundry 'hey' I say back softly so that Camilo doesn't wake up. 'he looks very happy. I can tell you that he loves you very much.' says Pepa, looking happily at her son. i feel i'm starting to blush' glad to hear it. I also love him very much.'

(time skip because Camilo has to wake up)

"Camilo wakes up." I pat his head and he slowly wakes up 'no' he says softly 'come on Camilo.' he looks at me 'no I don't want to wake up.' he says as he closes his eyes again. "Fine, then I'll go to Hugo." when I said that Camilo sat up straight 'no.' he looks at me. I give him a kiss 'let's have dinner and then you can go to sleep.' I say to him 'no, then I want to do other things.' he says with a smirk 'we'll see.' I say with a serious look. "you don't say no." he says with a smile.

are they going to do it or not? I don't want anyone to get mad :/