5

'how was your day?' Y/N asked her mom. 'it was awesome I'm so happy that we're here. And waht did you today?' Y/N looked at her mom 'it was great I guess. I was talking to Camilo about some thing.' her mom looked at her 'about what mi vida' Y/N sighed ' about feelings.' mom laughed 'do you like someone?' 'WHAT NO MOM WTH!' her mom laughed louder. 'he likes Valerie and I wanted to help him So I explained to him what feelings are, but I don't even know how feelings work.' Y/N sighed and rested her head on the table. 'Don't worry, one day you'll get your feelings too. You get so sneaky when that happens, but you're also going to have your bad days.' Y/N looks at her questioningly 'bad days love is supposed to be fun, right?' her mother pushes her hair aside 'yes, but a broken heart happens to everyone.' she says softly.

Y/N is lying in bed thinking about what everyone else is saying, feelings are just complicated.

She shoots up 'wtf?' she hears a tap on the window someone throws stones at her window. She opens her window and gets a stone against her head 'ouch' 'omg sorry sorry sorry.'
She hears a familiar voice. 'Camilo it's late, what's up?' asks Y/N 'I wanted to thank you for today and I think I now know what feelings are. Valerie is not the person I want to be with and I want to...' he turned red it was very clear in this moonlight and the same was for Y/N 'I want to wait with you for the right person and.. , I'm going again... bye.'

Y/N watches him as he walks away and turns around. 'Mom how long have you been standing there?' her mother looks at her 'uh, goodnight.' and she walks away. This is so embarrassing 'Mom answer my question, this is too embarrassing.' she yells as her mother continues on. "I stood there long enough to know that my daughter is in love." she says with a small laugh. 'in love? I am not in love.' Y/N says angrily "Sure." her mother rolls her eyes 'have fun tomorrow when you see Dolores.' and she walks away again. Completely forgot, she will tell the rest anyway... What if she starts talking to Camilo!

the chirping of the birds wakes Y/N. she walks downstairs tired she has been thinking all evening about what her mother said.

think of something else Y/N. don't think about the fact that Dolores heard something and told it around. or Camilo...

'good morning Y/N. I'm going to help Julieta today, would you like to come with me?' asks her mother 'of course I don't have much to do today.' her mother looks at her ready to make a lame joke 'did you sleep well or were you only thinking about Ca-' 'so did you sleep well?' asks Y/N to change the subject. her mother smiles and rolls her eyes and continues to eat.

we walked over to Julieta who was ready with a table full of food and it smelled amazing. 'good morning Julieta, is Mirabel around?' eat Y/N. Julieta points to the fountain where she talked to children. Y/N walks towards her and then sees Camilo coming from behind Mirabel. Y/N hesitates but walks off anyway 'hey Mirabel, can we talk?' Camilo gives her a curious look 'private?' Camilo now looks disappointed and moves on with the children as Mirabel and Y/N walk a little further away and sit on a bench out of sight of their mothers and Camilo.

 'what is it? did something happen?' asks Mirabel she looks worried 'it's nothing bad, I think. i want to know if i have feelings for anyone and i have never had feelings for anyone and you are a great friend and i hope you can help me.' Y/N looks at her hands. Mirabel sounds very enthusiastic 'who do you like? do you think you really like that one?' "I'm not going to say who I like, just let me find out if I like him first." Y/N sighs 'please help me with this.' Mirabel nudges Y/N 'okay what do you like about that one?' Y/N close her eyes and see Camilo standing in front of her 'everything he is funny, caring, a great friend, someone I can always go to.' a smile comes to her face 'looks like you like Camilo.' Y/N looks at her startled 'it's very clear and I saw it coming D-' 'Dolores told you I expected it, who else knows?' Isabella walks up to them with Dolores 'just us' Isabella laughs. 'I'm not telling him anything. I'm curious how it ends.' winks Dolores. 'Me too' Bruno approaches 'how much did you get from the conversation?' Mirabel asks him. he smiles 'not much. yesterday out of boredom I went to look into the future, it was very interesting.' and then he walked away.

interesting what does he mean by that is it good or bad?

'shall we go again?' Mirabel pulls Y/N up and they walk back to the children together. "Y/N you can help Camilo babysit." Mirabel walks away without Y/N being able to say anything, she notices that she is turning red. 'what were you talking about?' after a while Camilo asks 'nothing important, why?' their conversation is interrupted when one of the children walks towards them 'are you in love?' Y/N looks at Camilo who starts to blush 'no, but she's very beautiful isn't she.' he says looking at Y/N and then winks at the girl who asked.