21

'oh my God' I look at Mirabel and Hugo who look at me in shock. I stand at the doorway and Camilo stands behind me. 'did you just?' Camilo looks from Mirabel to Hugo and back again. Hugo and Mirabel are red and look at each other and then back at us.

we are in Hugo's bedroom and what Camilo and I just saw is Mirabel and Hugo kissing.

"Okay, well, we don't want to spoil your moment, but we have to go home now, it's late. you can get on with your business tomorrow.' says Camilo, Mirabel walks up to me with a small smile and she is still red. 'bye Hugo.' I grin while Hugo still stands stiffly. "I'm so happy for you Mira." I say enthusiastically 'I didn't know you liked him?' Mirabel looks at the ground 'for a while actually, it all happened out of the blue.' she laughs.

(Time skip because Mirabel talks about Hugo and Camilo doesn't understand what his friend sees in his niece)

Camilo closes his room door 'aren't you happy for her?' I ask 'yes, I just didn't expect it.' he mumbles. 'what do you mean?' I ask. 'well Hugo has a lot of relationships in a short time.' says Camilo, taking off his shirt. 'do not you?' I ask 'I just don't want him to break her heart, don't you?' reply Camilo. Camilo lies on his bed with his back to me, I sigh and quickly get dressed and lie down next to him. I look at the back of his head 'of course I don't want that to happen.' I say softly. Camilo doesn't answer and I turn my back to him 'we'll see how it turns out.' I add. 'everyone breaks their heart once.' I sigh, I feel Camilo turn and he pulls me closer to him 'you're right.' he says softly. he kisses me on the neck, on the cheek and then on the mouth. 'night.' he says softly. slowly we fall asleep while he spoons me.