4

while talking to Antonio I feel Mirabel's stare that I try to ignore. "how's your hand?" I look startled at Antonio 'the rats told me.' he laughed. "my hand is better." Y/N said quickly. Isabella came walking up 'I'm bored.' Mirabel looked at her 'I know what we can do!' she took Isabella's hands and twirled her around. Luisa who was with Dolores knew what to do and turned on the music. and suddenly everyone was dancing together. Dolores took Y/N's hands and twirled her around. everyone laughed.

'where did you go? you were gone so long you really missed a lot.' said Mirabel to Camilo. Camilo gave her an annoyed 'nothing.'

Camilo walks away again and everyone wonders what's wrong with him. 'relationship problems.' everyone looked at Dolores. "He was kind of in a relationship with Valerie." said Dolores trying to see if she can hear Valerie. Y/N isn't listening anymore, now it's her turn to help.

"Camilo?" Y/N knocks on his room door. Camilo opens the door and lets her in. 'do you want to talk about it?' Camilo lies down on his bed and sighs 'no'. after a few minutes Camilo says 'I hate women.' Y/N looks at him '...' Camilo shoots up 'I hate some women, look you're different we're friends and the rest of this house I don't hate either-' 'I get it.' Y/N interrupts him. "Valerie is in a relationship with someone. someone who doesn't even live here.' Camilo lies down again and looks at the ceiling. Y/N lays down next to him 'I don't know anything about being in love but I know she's not your true person, if she was I wouldn't be here now but she'd be here.' Camilo sighs. Y/N nudges him 'love comes naturally you just have to be patient. I'm waiting for the right person, so can you. we can wait together.'

half an hour later we are still looking at the ceiling. Camilo breaks the silence 'how do you know what love is?' even Y/N doesn't quite know the answer to this 'I have no idea. my mother said that if you really like someone, close your eyes and think about that person and then you get the best feeling.' Y/N turns towards Camilo who looks at her. 'I just don't think I want to think about that now. like I said it comes naturally.' Y/N tickles Camilo and he tickles her back. 'come on let's go back.' Camilo takes Y/N's hand and walks downstairs with her.

Y/N walks through the house looking for Mirabel. "Here you are I was looking for you." says Mirabel, who was apparently also looking for Y/N. 'where were you?' asks Mirabel. 'well I was looking for you.' Y/N quickly says 'and for that?' asks Mirabel a little too interested. Y/N was embarrassed by this 'I was talking to Camilo about Valerie and love things...' 'You've never been in a relationship yourself and you give him love advice.' says Mirabel with a smile 'yes. I think I did pretty well and he's happy again.' Y/N says proudly. 'You're right, you did well, Dolores overheard you.' Mirabel winked. Mirabel starts laughing very hard 'you're turning red again.' Y/N starts laughing along 'I can't help it.'