10🔥

Camilo and I walked to his room. "she's so annoying." Camilo said as he sat down on his bed 'I know.' Y/N sat down in a chair opposite of Camilo 'there's not much we can do about it. she's not going to stop until she gets you back.' says Y/N. Camilo stood up. it seems he has an idea. 

he walks over to Y/N and bends over towards her 'enough about her. we finally have some privacy here.' Y/N turns red when he starts kissing her. 'what are you up to?' asks Y/N before Camilo kisses her again 'nothing, come.' he pulls her along. Y/N landed on his bed as Camilo kissed her. 

Y/N doesn't fall for this and gathers all her strength to turn Camilo and her around so that she is at the top. 

'Camilo it's a lot of fun, but what are you going to do. and no excuses.' says Y/N sternly. Camilo turns red 'I thought...maybe...um...if you had a hickey, she'd leave us alone.' now Y/N turned red. 

Camilo wanted to give her a hickey, damn, he obviously wants everyone to know we're together... with a hickey. 

"Okay..." Y/N says, still on top of Camilo. "If you want her to leave you alone, I'll stay here with you until the party is over." Y/N gave Camilo a kiss and lay down next to him.

"Y/N wake up." says Camilo softly. Y/N opens her eyes 'what is it?' she yawns 'you fell asleep and then I fell asleep and now it is morning.'

'What about my mother? does she know?' says Y/N as she sits up straight 'calm mi amor.' Camilo laughs who hands her a note. "your clothes are there." Y/N looks at the bag Camilo is pointing at. 

'Okay I think, cool... uhm I'm going to take a shower then. see you later.' says Y/N, still stunned by the thought of sleeping with her first boyfriend. 

'without me?' Camilo laughs 'no Camilo it's too early for these jokes.' says Y/N as she walks to the shower.

after showering, Y/N quickly put on her clothes. her hair wasn't completely dry yet, so she decided to leave it that way. everyone just sat down at the table for breakfast. 

'did you have a nice shower?' Mirabel smiles and gently takes Y/N her wet hair 'we're going to do your hair after breakfast, I think that would be fun.' says Isabella standing next to Mirabel.

Camilo sat down next to Y/N with a full plate. 'how do you eat so much?' Dolores asks him 'how do you not eat so much?' says Camilo as he takes a bite of his breakfast Y/N tries to hold back her laughter. everyone talks to each other. 'what are today's plans Y/N?' asks Camilo, taking Y/N's hand. 'Isabella is going to do my hair after breakfast.' Camilo gives her a kiss on the hand. 'I wonder what she's going to make of it. it's still wet.' Camilo gently grabs the hair and feels how wet it is.

'Camilo, we're taking your girlfriend with us now. bye!' Mirabel takes Y/N's hand and pulls her out of the chair 'have fun!' Camilo says as the girls run up the stairs.