Chapter 21: A Final Night Of Fun- Part 4

Start from the beginning

"What? Izuku you tricked me!" He whined, pouting as he looked at Izuku.

"Very easily I might add. And the reason I kept grape juice is because someone thought it would be a good idea" Izuku replied, raising an eyebrow and looking over at Eri, which prompted everyone else to look at her. 

"Oh excuse me for wanting to try something new!" Eri said defensively, slightly saddened by the fact that Nejire wasn't there to back her up like usual.

"Eri, trying something new would involve a new experience that's gonna make your life better. Grape juice is just wine without the fun bit, the alcohol." Tamaki replied. 

"Yeah, that sounds like a pregnant lady craving" Mirio added, taking a sip of the grape juice as he did, causing everyone to look at him with a confused expression.

"Bro Code Number 893: A Bro will always finish a bottle of whatever drink he is given." Mirio proudly proclaimed, causing everyone to sigh in unison. 

"Yeah, anyways," Izuku commented, turning his gaze back to Eri, "If that was a pregnant lady craving, it would explain why you've been extra moody this summer holiday. Did Kota give you a thank you gift for agreeing to marry you?" Izuku asked cheekily.

"Yup. He got rid of my period for 9 months, the only downside is, he left too." Eri replied with stone-cold confidence, taking Izuku, and everyone in the room, by surprise.

"I- You- Well-" Izuku stuttered, having no idea what to say next, as Tamaki and Mirio unhinged their jaws, both of them blinking like crazy, thinking this all had to be a dream.

"What's the big deal?" Ochako asked, not understanding why Tamaki and Mirio were so hyperbolic in their reactions. 

"Ochako, of all the years we've known Izuku, we've never seen him speechless. Eri, how many times have you seen him speechless?" They asked, trying to confirm their claim.

"In a situation like this? I can't remember, well, now I can." Eri said with a smug expression, as she had finally gotten what she wanted. 

"Yeah, so it's a pretty big deal that of all people, Eri was the one to do it. Do you know how much money we're gonna lose to Uncle Masaru now?" Tamaki exclaimed, his annoyance present in his voice.

"Why are you losing money?" Izuku asked, having not heard of this until now.

"One time, Nejire, Mirio, and I were chilling at Aunt Mituski's place whilst Katsuki and Camie were on a date. Uncle Masaru was drinking with us, and if we all got onto the conversation of how you somehow always know the right thing to say." Tamaki explained. 

"Yeah, it's almost like your dialogue is a part of some story or something" Mirio added.

(A/N: What's that? Two fourth wall breaks in two chapters? Yup, I'm in full Deadpool mode.)

"So anyways, Aunt Mitsuki bought it up, and we all bet ¥3000 each on who we thought it would be. Mirio thought it would be him, I thought it would be Nejire, Nejire thought it would be me, Aunt Mitsuki thought it would be Katsuki, and Uncle Masaru... said it would be Eri" Tamaki said, sighing with regret. 

"We all made fun of him, saying that he would lose his bonus, and he said that if we were so sure, that we'd give him double if he was right. Meaning all of us have to give him ¥6000 yen." Tamaki added, digging his grave, as he and Mirio had lost their mood.

(A/N: That's around £40 or $52)

"Hey by the way, where's Himiko? Nejire left at the same time as us, so she should be here, right?" Eri asked, before yawning out loud.

"I'm sure she's coming soon, she's pro-" Tamaki reassured Eri, before getting cut off by the sound of knocking. 

"Speak of the devil..." Izuku muttered, as he opened the door and let Himiko in. 

"Heyyyy Izu!" Himiko exclaimed, leaping onto Izuku and giving him a big hug, as he stumbled back, before putting her down. 

"Hi Himiko, you wanna take off your shoes and come inside?" Izuku asked, already stressed with her being there, as he didn't want to receive a noise complaint.