🌌 ~ Explanations ~ 🌌

The silence was such that he could hear the flies flying, Starscream had lost consciousness even if his parameters were normal, in addition to the lack of Energon he had no other internal problems, the main wounds were deep cuts and various bruises all over the metal body, as soon as the vital values ​​stabilized Ratchet returned together with the others seeing in addition Knockout and Soundwave <<why are they here?>> Optimus stood up and walked slowly towards Ratchet and then placed his own metal hand on his shoulder <<they have us helped to take Starscream away from Nemesis>> the doctor looked at his old friend seeing in his eyes something he hadn't seen for a long time, he took the Autobot Leader aside and spoke to him <<Optimus, there is something in your eyes when you talk about Starscream>> the Autobot assumed a questioning expression <<I do not understand what you are referring to>> the doctor chuckled softly, knowing the naivety of his old friend <<you can see that you care to him, and I think, as more than one friend>> the Autobot Leader "blushed" violently <<I don't know what you are talking about Ratchet>> the doctor looked at the Prime with his usual "don't convince me" look and so Optimus left reaching Bulkhead and Weeljack who were playing with Bumblebee and the little Seeker <<did you find out something about the little one?>> the attention of the two ex-wreckers came to the Prime who only later noticed the Sparkling attached to his lower limb <<Plime!>> in less than a second the little girl was on the Prime's shoulder and with a sweet tranquility the two played for a while.
A few hours passed in which Starscream had woken up, the first to want to see him were the two Sparklings who for a good quarter of an hour prevented everyone else from entering, when an alarming silence fell in the Medbay Optimus decided to go to the controller who was everything was normal, as soon as he entered he could see something that made him melt the spark

(Video overlay)

(Original song)

The melodic voice of Starscream singing those sweet words to the two now dormant Sparklings, an almost electric discharge pierced the Prime's chest, hitting his spark, its "cheeks" were tinged with the typical bright blue as well as the magnificent color of the Energon, the Autobot felt a lump in his throat when his eyes met Seeker's and a faint smile appeared on the ex-Decepticon's face, without which Starscream said anything Optimus approached and sat next to the legs of the smaller Mach. A few minutes of silence passed in which the two avoided looking each other in the face, but surprisingly it was Starscream who started the conversation <<I did not expect such kindness towards me>> the tone of the Seeker was insecure and his deputy slightly trembling thinking about this that had happened in the previous hours <<it was a must...>> Starscream laughed at the response of the Prime, not that it wasn't, they could leave him on the Nemesis to be tortured and take only the Sparkling, instead they had decided to save him too <<I guess many of the Autobots were against taking me to your base, and especially together with Knockout and Soundwave>> Optimus's gaze wandered for a second between the two sleeping Sparklings and then stood up and met the vermilion eyes of the ex-Decepticon, both got embarrassed at that intersection of glances but Optimus spoke anyway <<in reality Bulkhead, Weeljack and Smokescreen were happy to have a new Sparkling at the base, Ratchet is more valuable concerned with the health of the child while Ultra Magnus is slightly ignoring the situation>> an idea flashed in the mind of the Seeker and then he expressed it aloud <<and then there's Arcee...>> a confused silence fell forward in the room, broken only by the sleeping breaths of Bumblebee and Starfire, Optimus took a breath to speak but was interrupted even before starting <<tell her I'm sorry for Cliffjumper>> he said it all in one breath without giving the Prime time to metabolize the request <<and... I do not intend to be an additional burden for Bumblebee...>> a faint light came on in Optimus' eyes who understood instantly <<you brought Bumblebee and the relic back to us...>> a further silence took possession of the room, but this time it was not interrupted.