🌌 ~ Goodbye Nemesis... or maybe not ~ 🌌

Everyone saw a shadow pass around the corner and as soon as they arrived, a gruesome spectacle appeared in front of them...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Starscream, covered with wounds and cuts, leaning weakly against the metal wall of the corridor and dripping with Energon, without thinking twice Arcee pulled out the blasters but a small shrill voice distracted her <<CORRIER!>> the little Seeker that Bumblebee had not met a short time first he rushed to embrace the Decepticon and all the Autobots looked at him in amazement, Starscream looked at the group in turn with a questioning look <<n-never seen a Femme Sparkling?>> even if sore and tired, the Seeker took the little girl in her arms and just in time to dodge a blow. With what little strength he had, the Decepticon dragged behind the bend in the corridor as the ship's Leader quickly approached ready to fire a second time <<STARSCREAM!>> as soon as Megatron saw the Autobots he had to choose who to kill first, and as had already happened, he chose to aim at Starscream before he voted for the corner but something prevented him from hitting him, Optimus had put himself to protect the Seeker and the Sparkling, ready to take the head off anyone who took an extra step, which Megatron did and consequently began a fierce fight between the two, while Optimus defended the two Seekers they were taken aside by Arcee, who looked at Starscream with a restless gaze <<I have no idea why you are in such bad shape or why Optimus is in you protecting, but in this moment the important thing is the Sparkling>> <<n-never been more in agreement>>.
While the two giants fought fiercely Smokescreen and Arcee took Starscream, Bumblebee and the little Seeker away from there, meanwhile Bulkhead, Ultra Magnus and Weeljack joined the battle and when Megatron was finally unable to respond to the attacks Optkmus placed his questions <<why was Starscream reduced to that way?>> Megatron looked at the Prime with a murderous gaze before replying <<he was fond of that Sparkling, the bond was only used to keep the Scout alive>> Weeljack interjected into the interrogation with a more serious voice than normal <<so it was Starscream who established the parental bond with Bumblebee?>> Megatron's murderous gaze shifted to the ex-wrecker <<exactly, I thought you were already there>> <<well no, now tell us why it was COVERED WITH ENERGON!?>> the Decepticon Leader chuckled slightly and then looked Optimus in the eye <<why do you care so much? He made one of his usual missteps and paid for the sequences, he wanted a Sparkling and he had it>> <<that's why that Seeker looks like you...>> literally fifteen seconds passed before that Optimus understood what he had done to him and in a fit of anger he passed the shoulder of the enemy with one of his blades <<touch that Seeker again and this face will be the last thing you will see>> the Prime extracted the blade from the shoulder of the Decepticon leaving him in agony surrounded by the Veicons.

Meanwhile, Arcee and Smokescreen had brought Starscream to Madbay following his instructions, but as soon as they opened the metal door they found themselves in front of Knockout, the little Seeker descended from the Corrier's arms to go to Knockout <<Knocky! Corrier! Ugly and bad!>> Knockout looked shocked at the physical state of the Seeker and approached the Autobots <<we have to get him out of here, can we take him to your base? Please? Soundwave and I will stay here trying to slow it down->> <<Knowkout...>> the silver Seeker looked at the doctor and for the first time there was affection in his gaze <<we both know and I need both you and of Soundwave...>> meanwhile, the other Autobots also reached the Madbay and as soon as he crossed the threshold, Optimus looked at Starscream covered with cuts and wounds, he approached him but before he could touch him Knockout spoke << O-Optimus... Can we take Starscream to your base? After today he would not survive here, or at least Megatron would not let him>> Optimus looked at the Seeker and then wrapped him in his arms lifting him like a princess <<Arcee, tell Ratchet to open the ground bridge>> while Knockout had contacted Soundwave that immediately got there.
A few minutes later they were back at base, Ratchet, seeing Starscream in those conditions, he doesn't think twice about taking him to their "Madbay" (even if it couldn't be defined as it was small enough) to heal his wounds and keep him under observation. Meanwhile the base was in complete silence.