The World's At Peace

Start from the beginning

"Thank you Ei, thank you for being so perfect."

"Nah that's all you."

"I'm serious. Thank you." We talk for a long time after that. He says he has to go to shower and pack and shit. I let him go and take multiple deep breaths.

You can face him. He's a stranger. Meet him for the first time. Don't bring it up unless he does. He's a stranger. He doesn't know or doesn't remember.

I feel good enough to get up and go downstairs.

"Well good morning sleepy head! It's already noon!" Tsu comes and hugs me.

"Good morning. Sorry, jet-lags a bitch."

"That's okay! I heard your boyfriend might becoming? That true?" I shrug with a small very forced smile.

"Says he misses me too much. Not sure. I bet he will though. Don't worry about getting another room, fucker can sleep in my bed." Todoroki and Dek- Mydoria glance at each other and back at me. "Oh not like that! Like- Even if you set up a guest room his favorite thing to do is cuddle so he'd end up in my room anyway." Tsu smirks at me and I catch on to what's happening. Anything I say sounds wrong. "We wouldn't fuck in your house." Tsu and Mydoria laugh and Todoroki offers a small smile. I glance around for Iida.

"He's on a run," Tsu comments before I can ask. I nod. Actually, a run doesn't sound horrible.

"I might go for one myself. Need it after that long ass nap. Anyone else wanna join?" All of them shake their head so I head upstairs to change. When I take off my shorts I look at the gauze and grimace.

I sit down with a huff and slowly peel back that gauze. It's bad. It's not even scabbed yet, I cut way too fucking deep. I rebandage it and softly slide my compression leggings over it. Oh this is gonna hurt like a bitch- I stand up and do a couple lunges to see what my lee-way is. It's pretty good. I throw on running shorts and a hoodie. Canada is fucking cold. Ew.

I grab my headphones and walk downstairs and see a water bottle on the table.

"For you, you'll need it." I smile and thank Mydoria for getting me it. It's an actual smile.

I step outside and play a workout playlist and just let myself run.

~~~~

When I get back I'm surprised I feel no pain from my thigh right now. I sit down on the toilet and carefully remove the layers till it's exposed. Shower time. Keep soap out of it, don't put water directly on it, and don't fuck with it. Got this. I got this.

I finish my shower with minimal problems.

Now it's a waiting game for Eijiro. I don't bandage my wound as heavily, letting it breath for a bit.

Kirishima pov)))

I'm getting on the plane for Canada and I let Katsuki know.

Omw:)))
Seen

Thank god. I miss you.
Seen

I'll see you soon baby<3
Seen

<3
Seen

I cant help but worry for Katsuki. He probably did some shit to himself. And he's probably nervous as fuck for me to see it. Ugh I just wish I went with him in the first place. I feel so bad for not picking up the phone. Whole things probably my fault.

I'm so deep in my head on the plane I don't realize when I doze off.

~~~~

I wake up to clapping and cheering. White people. I stand up and grab my luggage and immediately try and start getting off, but it's a plane so it never ever works like that. Ever.