𝘽𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙖𝙡

[Tectonic Arrow]

[Fire an arrow that shakes the Continent

Deals 120% of your attack power, Inflict 60% earn attribute damage and give 'slow' effect to all all enemies within 1 meter.

There is a certain probability of targets defense decrease to 0 for 1-3 seconds.

There is a low probability of decreasing durability of items hit.

Arrow's speed will decrease after 100 meters.

Resources Consumption: 40% of maximum mana

Skill Cooldown: 3 hours]

Tectonic Arrow- a high damage skill with a short range. For an average archer, 150-200 meters is where they can be confident of not being hit and sure of hitting they're shot. Anything less than 150 meters and they'd be worried about being attack a long range or movement skill. Which is why most players would use it for its splash damage effect.

Koma had been surrounded by monsters on his way to the poison bee hive. He no choice but to use Tectonic Arrow and create distance. Right now, this skill is his last hope.

"Tectonic Arrow."

Koma fire his last arrow at the Bear-Wolf's eye he didn't earlier. This was high last hope. If this arrow didn't hit he would have to run back into the elf city and get others to finish it off. That would only lead to further discrimination against hin aand maybe even being kicked out.

'No this has to work.'

The Bear-Wolf looked more liked an oversized hedgehog with all the arrow in it. Still it knew. This arrow approaching it's head was the last. If it stopped this last struggle then it's prey couldn't resist.

The Bear-Wolf painfully raised its arm to protect it's last good eye. It's paw was moving it's eye just for it to fall back down. It looked down at it's paw and saw a short dagger stuck in it. It then looked to see the elf collapse from and once the approaching eye struck its eye, it turned to grey ash.

"Pant... Pant..." Koma was exhausted. He expanded all of his mana and stamina. The heard a voice.

Good job, my child.

[The World Tree cheers for you]

[All skill and resources have been replenished]

"Thank you, Mother." Koma hops back up as everything had been a lie. With his skill, mana, and stamina he felt good as new. There was only one thing left to do before continuing his hunt.

'I need to repair this.'

Povia Training Bow was too amazing to loose. He had been using throughout his entire hunt and the durability was scary low. So he chose the best way to repair it.

Koma sat down and started repairing the bow. Originally it was possible for players to repairs items in hunting group, unless they brought a blacksmith along. But elves were different.

Elves didn't have the concept of a blacksmith so all their bows and arrows were made by hand. There are a few elf craftsmans in the city but they were terrible compared to an average blacksmith. They would be praised by the king for making and epic bow and only a handful of elves in the royal guard had rares.