The Base Violence Necessary for Change

I literally just drew this yesterday and I'm trying to draw a male Jinx rn

I literally just drew this yesterday and I'm trying to draw a male Jinx rn. But do you guys like male Powder?🧚🏾‍♀️❤️✨

⚠️TW⚠️-Child abuse is present in this chapter

⚠️TW⚠️-Murder is present in this chapter as well, it gets graphic guys

Reader basically loses her shit 🤷🏾‍♀️

I've been feeling pumped lately and I'm excited about this episode!!

I know y'all been waiting too, BUT fear not I shall bless you all with a chapter.

ANDDD how would you guys want Jinx to look like, this has been racking my brain. Basically what F! Jinx is wearing but make it masculine.

ANYWAYS..onto the chapter

Song was suggested by shinobusslut

🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️🧚🏾‍♀️

..(Y/N) POV.

I decided to head home before it got any darker out. I'm not allowed out after dark, especially since I hate the dark. Dad isn't home today since he's probably at work or the brothel maybe. As I walk down the dim-lit street, I hold the blue music box in my hands as comfort

The fire escape is my usual entrance to sneak in, but since dad isn't here I went through the front door. I shut the door, I go to happily skip off into my bedroom before I hear the voice I dread most.

"What's got you all giddy?" Dad says with an arched brow, sitting down on a recliner drinking some cheap booze, which was obviously enough to get him drunk. I'm frozen in my spot out of fear and shock. "I asked you a question!" He yells, which snaps me out of my frozen state. "N-nothing, dad." I hid the music box behind my back attempting to hide it from his sight, but I was too late.

"U-um why are you h-here." I try to change the subject before he could mention anything about the box. "You questionin' why I can't be at my own home?" He raises his voice standing up walking closer to me. I back up into the door trying to get away from him. He's scarier when he's drunk.

I shake my head quickly with tears swelling up in my eyes while shifting my gaze to the ground. "N-no," I say meekly. "What's behind your back?" He questions reaching for me. I go under his arm and start running towards my room to hide or just run back to Powder and Vi. He grabs me by my arm while I shriek and he snatches the music from my hands.

"NO! GIVE IT BACK!" I screech at him, reaching up trying to take my gift back from him, he raises to the point where I can't reach it. Dad examines the object realizing how well maintained it is and the quality. "Did you get this from topside?! " He demands. I don't care about his questions I just want my only prized possession back.