Part 48(Baby day)

Start from the beginning

       (His cheese sandwich)

        (His frozen hot chocolate)

NAIRA:(sitting beside him) Kartik
...bachaa aap khudse khaoge yaa mumma khilaye apne baby ko...

KARTIK:(making grabby hands to pick him up) mumma...only mumma...(with puppy eyes)

Naira knew he was totally being a baby today...she too wanted the same, so she was happy when he called her mumma...she pulled him in her lap nd kissed his cheeks...

KARTIK:(getting emotional seeing her unconditional love) Tum itna pyar krti ho mujhse...mei aaj ka din tumhe mumma bulaa skta hu.
..mujhe aaj sirf tumhara baby bnke rhena h jaan...pls...

A lone tear escaped his eyes...she wiped it nd nodded in no, telling him not to cry...

NAIRA:(cupping his face) Tum toh phle se hi mere baby ho...my cute little baby...aur tum jb chaho mujhe mumma bulaa skte ho...I love u so much mera bachaa...
Mumma ki jaan...(caressing his back as he was getting senti)...bss ab...no tears baby...(wiping his tears)...ab mumma apne baby ko khana khila de, vrna yeh thanda ho jayega naa...phir humei bahr ghumi bhi toh jana h naa...

He nodded, but snuggled up into her...she fed him lovingly nd ate herself too...she then fed him his frozen hot chocolate...he drank it happily nd fed her too in between
...naira then wiped his mouth nd carried him upstairs, keeping the dishes in the sink...She was making him lay on the bed to get him ready, but he was snuggling into her, not ready to leave her...
She sat on the bed taking him on her lap nd hugged him...

NAIRA:(caressing his hair) Kya hua bachaa...humei jaana h naa apke surprise ke liye, phir mumma ko ready krne do naa...

KARTIK:(feeling sleepy) nini aa rhi h...mumma ko cuddle krna h...

NAIRA:(kissing his forehead) bss 5 mins baby...phir car mei aap meri godi mei nini kr lena...okk...

He nodded nd she laid him on the bed...she made him wear cute furry dress...he was looking like a small baby...she too wore a furry dress as it was cold outside...

she too wore a furry dress as it was cold outside