Karan completed his first meeting, and was going through second project things, he was feeling tired already, he was getting frustrated as there were many mistakes in the file. He called ram into his cabin

Karan: what is this ram, such silly mistakes in a high ranked project? This is how you guys are working?

Ram: sir I was about to come to you regarding this, file was misplaced. Sorry sir.

Karan: apologise to yourself man, now go.

Ram went towards his team and said,

Ram: guys, please work carefully, its not raj sir, but Karan sir. He would eat us alive if he sense even a single mistake. I so wish raj sir was here, his anger is far better than Karan's sir.

All laughed at his expense but were scared too and started working.

Soon it was evening, and teja completed her shoot. She bid bye to her friends, and was about to dial to her driver when she already noticed her car and driver waiting already.

Teja: kya baat hain kaka, aap already agaye.

Driver: haa baba, karan sir ka guard call karke yaad kiya, tab tak maine already aapka car ka keys leliya.

Teja: yeh KK bhi na, chalo kaka.

With that she got into car and closed her eyes for taking a small nap.

After few minutes, she found driver calling her,

Driver: teja baba, we have arrived.

Teja: so soon kaka, pata bhi nahi chala.

Driver: aaj traffic thoda kam tha, mein keys aapko dedu ya security mein rakhu?

Teja: security mein dedo kaka, aur karan ka hi naam boldo.

Driver nodded and she came out of the car, and walked towards lift. She reached her floor, and entered into the place.

Teja's POV:

This feels like apna ghar. No uncomfortable feeling and weirdness. All thanks to Karan. Matlab sabko. Abb kya karu mein, its 5 and there's much time left by the time KK comes, and why is no one calling me. Huh. Mein hi kardeti hoon.

With that she first dialled raj, whose phone went unanswered,

Teja's pov again, she decided to call her aai, but then she thought may be aai is busy, else she would've done. And even Di didnt call. Lagtha hain she's preparing for seminar. Abb bache hain sanu aur sammy. Lets call them.

She called SK, who lifted on second ring,

SK: tejuuuuuuuu.. i missed you.

Teja: chal jhooti, agar miss kiya tho call kyun nahin kiya?

SK: I thought of calling you, par sammy ne bola you might be at work. You don't believe how bored I was, and me and sammy just spoke all the nonsense of world. And I didnt see mumma ya aai aur Kisi ko bhi. Tu Bol kuch.

Teja was shocked seeing her speak non stop, matlab she's chatter box, and here she's more than her.

Teja: abb tu hi sab boldi, tho main kya hi bolu.

SK: acha sorry, tu bol na abb.

Teja: chil chutki, i was just teasing you. And my day was pretty good. Shoot was good too.

SK: aur bhai ka kya? Where is he?

Teja: Karan had gone to office aaj, kuch emergency. No shoots.