33

Vinnie's POV

It's the next morning and we're saying goodbye to our parents.Of course my mom and Amber share a few tears like they always do but once we drive away from the house everything's fine.We drive to the airport and get through security.We get on the plane and Amber sits next to the window as I hold her hand.She hates when the plane takes off so she always snuggles up to me.Once we're in the air she's fine.

"Oh I forgot to tell you we have a photo shoot today with Calvin Klein and then tomorrow I have to go to New York for 2 days"I say.

"Wait you're leaving me?"She asks.

"Only for 2 days"I say.

"Why?"She whines.

"Business purposes"I respond and she nods.We never talk about my business purposes because I don't really like to talk about them.

"Are you going alone?"

"No I'm going with Liza and the crew"I respond.

"What time is the photoshoot?"

"Well when we get home we have time just to put our bags down and we have to head to the place.Liza will be waiting for us there and you don't have to do anything they'll get you ready"I explain.

"Calvin Klein huh?"She smirks and I smirk back.

"Imma have to thank Liza for this one.I can imagine already seeing you wearing it"I say.

"Well I'll make sure to tell Liza to organise us a naked photoshoot"She whispers against my mouth.

"Bet"I say and I kiss her.It gets a bit heated but we stop quickly.

Soon enough our flight is over and we're on our way to the photoshoot.We get there and they pick out the things we're gonna wear and they work on Amber's hair and makeup and let me tell you.She looks so fucking sexy.I hope I don't get hard that would be embarrassing.They tell us how to pose.They instruct her to take her bra off and I immediately take a deep breath.Amber smirks at me knowing I'm having trouble seeing her like this.We finish the photoshoot with a struggle.Well I finished it with a struggle.

They already gave us a few pictures so we post them on our Instagram accounts.