12

Vinnie's POV

Me and Thomas have gotten back home and I make my way to Amber's room.I open the door and I see her cuddled up in the covers holding her stomach and watching TV.She looks up at me as I open the door.

"Hey baby"I say and I kiss her.

"Hi"She responds softly.

"You okay?"I ask and she shakes her head.

"Does your tummy hurt?"I ask placing my hand over her hands that are on her stomach.She nods and I smile at her.

"I bought you a compress.We just have to heat it up and it will stay warm so maybe that could help with your pain and I got you candy"I say as I take them out of the bag.She smiles and she hugs me.

"Thank you"She says and kisses me.

"I'll go heat this up I'll be right back"I say and I walk to the kitchen to heat up the compress.Once I've heated it up I walk back to the room and I find her eating chocolate.I smile at her and sit down next to her again.

"Come on place this under your shirt"I say and she takes it from me and does what I said.

"Mmm it hurts so bad"She whines.

"I'm sorry baby.You're such a strong girl"I say caressing her cheek.I glance at the tv for a minute before I turn back to her.

"Do you want anything else?"I ask.

"Cuddles"She pouts.I kiss her forehead and I take off my hoodie.I change into some comfortable sweats and I lay next to her.She moves her back against my chest and I wrap my arm around her waist.I place my hand on her tummy gently rubbing it and I interlock my other hand with hers and we watch the movie.

"Mmm"She hums.

"Better?"I ask.

"Mhm"She hums again.I smile and kiss her shoulder.I'm such a lucky guy.

The next morning I wake up with her snuggled in my chest.I don't move since I don't want to wake her up. I gently kiss her head and I grab my phone and I scroll through Instagram and wait until she wakes up.After 30 minutes I see her open her beautiful gray eyes.

"Goodmorning princess"I smile tucking her hair behind her ear.

"Goodmorning"She says softly.She gets up and she immediately walks to the bathroom.I get up aswell and I walk in the bathroom to brush my teeth and she gasps.

"Vinnie get out!"She says.

"Why?"I turn looking at her sitting on the toilet.

"Because I'm about to change my pad and it's disgusting you do not need to see that"She says.

"So?Theres nothing disgusting about it.It's normal and it's not like I haven't seen blood before"I say and she stays quiet.She continues on doing what she needed to do as I finish brushing my teeth.

"Wanna do something today?"I ask leaning against the counter as she closes her legs together.

"Don't do that"I say and she blushes and continues on doing her things.

"I don't know what can we do there's nothing what to do really"She sighs.

"Well we can visit someone,go shopping,eat
somewhere anything you want"I say.

"I mean we could go shopping but I'm not buying any pants because I'm not changing while I'm red"She says and I chuckle at the last part.She hops in the shower and she starts to wash her whole body.