Chapter 1

Harry and Niall have been together for two years and love each other to the ends of the earth and back,but the only thing missing a little one (or not so little) member to their family. So, one day when Harry and Niall are on a date the topic comes up.

Harry's point of view
I am so nervous I am going to ask Niall what he thinks about us having a kid together. Right now I am sitting at our table waiting for my very handsome boyfriend to show up for our date. He always late so it's not a big surprise to me that he is not here yet. Oh here he is coming in looking more beautiful then ever. "Sorry I am late babe" he says "Your always late love I am use to it now." I reply with a smirk then we got interrupted by the waiter that asked for our order. So me and Niall order food then he left us for our playful banter. Then I finally worked up the courage to ask him. "Hey Niall I been think and you don't have to answer right away" then I got interrupted by Niall " Harry just say it already!" I take a deep breath then say what has been on my mind all night "I want to have a kid with you I love you and our lives are prefect, but I think a kid would make it even more perfect!" Then I take a breath that I didn't know I was holding.
Niall's point of view
I am completely shocked I want to have kids with Harry for awhile but I didn't want to push him in to it. Then nearly fell out of my chair and in to Harry's lap. "I love you too and it would make me nothing but happier to have a kid with you." Then I kiss him a sweet and innocent little peck. Then our food gets to the table which is good because I am starving. We are eating our food and talked about our baby and we Decided that we want a little baby girl, then it hits me we can't have a baby because we are still in One Direction and will be touring and that is no life for a kid. So I had to tell Harry the bad news then he said "Niall I understand what you are saying, but we do have another way have you heard of this thing called ageplay?" I shook my head "well it is where adults act like little kids or babies." So then me and Harry decided that was our best choose then it's settled we will start looking for our perfect little girl.

A/N: This is my first story so please no hate. Oh and I will all ways try to up date when I can. Comment!