𝙇𝙞𝙛𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙖𝙣 𝙀𝙡𝙛

Satisfy is a game where you can make your dreams come true. It's a virtual reality that's better than reality. With over 2 billion users, Satisfy sits at the peak of the gaming community and is bigger than any sport out there.

In a forest with trees as high as mountains, one player just accomplished his dream. He shead his human skin and gained charming pointy ear people.

"Finally!!" Koma exclaimed loudly as he just became an elf. He felt so many emotions that he could probably cry right now. 'I can finally lived out every mans dream.'

Koma had been playing Satiy since it started, 2 years ago. At first he simply played Satisfy out of boredom. Then once he heard there were elves in the game, he spent 2 years searching for the elf forest, doing quest in the forest, and building affinity with elves and the world tree.

'I thought it would take an eternity because of elves prejudice against humans... but it finally happened.'

In Satisfy, race can be one of the trickiest things to change. Although some races allow you to change to them after a certain quest or if you build affinity. Most other races are sealed or you'd need to participate in a once in a lifetime type of event to change to them. And you can only 'willingly' change races twice, unless a class forces you to.

Which means Koma can't go back to being human. But who would want to go back to being human after becoming an elf. Elves are one the strongest species in Satisfy. They have one of the high physical abilities, matchless bow skill, and after a year in Satisfy you can contact with an elemental. But that doesn't mean they don't have disadvantages.

A few months in Satisfy after becoming an elf, Koma figured out what those disadvantages were...

"This is so boringgg!"

Elves had isolated themselves from the world and never leave the boundary forest. They have barriers set up all around the forest that are practically impossible to get past, which is why Koma is the only player to have met an elf. Because they don't associate with other races, their ideals are so basic. As an elf, Korma can't wear most items, has to constantly pray to the world tree, and wost of all...

"Where are the female elfs." Koma cried from a top a tree.

The male elves separated themselves from the females years ago. So the numbers of elves is terribly low and because contact between the two genders is non-existent, Koma can't live out his dream.

'I'm sure the goddess wouldn't do this, so why did the king decide to?'

The elves don't worship a god but they worship the world tree as their god. But the world tree was made by the goddess of light, Rebecca. And for some reason, the king took the males to one side of the forest while the queen and females stayed on the other side.

"I think I'll call it there for today." Koma said with a sigh as a monster turned to ash.

Even though Koma has many complaints about being in the boundary forest, he's reluctant to leave. It's because the forest is too amazing. The monster in the forest are so high level that, currently, no player would ever think about leaving. Even though he can't hunt monsters by himself, hunting with other elves still gives him plenty of experience to stay in the top 50 unified ranking, though he doesn't put himself on the rankings because he doesn't like the spotlight.

"Log Out"

------------------------------------------------------

Somewhere in France

A magnificent castle sits a alone in a quiet field. This castle is decorated with all kinds of classy pieces and is full of life. This shows just how much wealth can be made from Satisfy.