Mr Kim was angry by Jimin's words. He considered Y/N as his family and knowing that she was bullied by others in that school gave him murder thoughts. He waited to have news from the man who went to the park and after 10 minutes, he received the confirmation that she was not there. He called Jin.

Mr Kim: Seokjin, are you still at the university?

Jin: Yes Father, we were about to go home. Do you need something?

Mr Kim: Y/N is missing and not joinable. Check her school for me please. She is maybe at the library!

Jin:(Sighed)Okay... I will call you if she is there.

After ending the call with his father, Jin told Yoongi that they were in charge of finding Y/N. Yoongi didn't hide his annoyance.

Yoongi: Now we have to play the driver for that kid! He could have sent his men!

Jin: I don't know much. Father requested our help, we execute.

Yoongi: She needs to learn 2 or 3 rules of our family...

Jin and Yoongi crossed the street that separated their university from the school. The guard recognized them and let them entered. They walked toward Y/N's classroom. The school was empty of students at this hour. They only crossed 2 teachers who didn't even ask them why they were there. 

Jin: It's here. (He looked through the window.) She is not here... wait... (He opened the door when he spotted a bag and books on the floor.)

Yoongi: What's wrong? There is no one here!

Jin: It's Y/N's school bag. (He bended down and took the phone.) Something happened. We need to find her.

Yoongi: Are you sure that it's her belongings?

Jin: Do you think that one of those rich kids would have these type of phone? (He looked on the bag and showed Y/N's ID card to Yoongi.) See!

They left the classroom. Yoongi went to check the library while Jin went to talk with the guard. He showed him the ID card and asked him if he saw Y/N leaving the school. But nothing. The two brothers joined in front of the cafeteria and Jin was about to call his father to inform him of the situation.

Yoongi: Hyung, wait. We don't know what happened and if that kid maybe left by her own. That guard is not really a model of trust!

Jin: Father is worried, and he is waiting for our report.

Yoongi: Let's check around, she is maybe hiding somewhere nearby.

Jin agreed with his brother proposition but also sent a message to his father to tell him that they were searching her. They checked every classrooms, but she was nowhere. 

Jin: We need to check the CCTV. We are losing our time.

They were heading to the security office when Mr Kim called them. He reported the bullying information. 

Jin: Y/N is bullied by her classmates. Jimin found out today.

Yoongi: And he didn't do anything? He wants to be a big brother for that kid, but he is not capable to protect her... useless brat.

Jin: He is still young. Let's go. I have a bad feeling.

Yoongi: Ifshe didn't say anything, it must be kids' pranks.