Me and Him? Pffft Yeah, Right *26*

Start from the beginning

"Dazy Grayves..." He sighed.

"Well... I had a coffee craving..." I say to defend myself. "Also I got you a coffee..." I say hoping to get let go, I handed it to him and he smiled shaking his head.

"Like I said before, I wish you were my actual daughter." He said.

"Can you give me a pass to give this to Ky? He didn't have a chance to eat this morning, he woke up late." I say. He nodded then ruffled my blonde hair on our way to Ky's class, "HEY!" I shout laughing. I went with the principal still laughing and handed Kyle his drink and bagel. I kissed his cheek and he flushed in embarrassment. "Remember to eat breakfast in the morning." I laugh.

He smirks at someone behind me and kisses me softly. I shake my head, my blonde, pin-straight ponytail bobs around, my bangs going in my eyes. "Ky two teachers are in here." I whisper. He smirks. I roll my eyes. "Thanks dad." I say to the principal. It just slipped like it was natural, out of my mouth and I froze. The principal looked at me trying to figure out what was wrong as tears hit my eyes. "I'm... I'm sorry... I think I should g-go..." I choke out as I ran back out to the lockers. I grabbed my stuff and called Chris. When he pulled in I burst into tears and he hopped out and hugged me.

"Diz whats wrong?" He asks.

"I- I called Mr. C-Collins d-dad!" I stutter.

He held on to me tightly. "I'm gonna call Anna to come and calm you down, I have to go back to work." He says. He took me home then had Annabelle come over to calm me down.

"I betrayed Papa!" I wail.

She held onto me and I cried harder. I heard the door open and then feel the familiarity of my sister and smell her comforting scent then relax into her hug. "Shhh... Dazy... It's alright Diz..." She murmurs.

"I mizz Mummy and Daddy!" The German coming out.

October held me, "It's alright, I miss them too." she adds.

Kyle came in later and looked disheveled.

"You oka-"

He cut me off by kissing me long and hard. He pulled back and put his forehead on mine, "Are you okay?" He asks breathlessly.

"I'm fine, Kyle whats going on?" I ask.

"Aaron tried to attack me, him and two of his new friends, apparently the new kid is one of them, and Jayden's third, Ray, is with him too." He says.

"That's it!" I scream jumping up. I grab Chris's bat that hangs near the door and going outside. Aaron and two guys were sitting on the hood of Chris's police cruiser and I snapped. I ran at them and smashed the bat on Aaron's gut. "NO ONE TOUCHES OR HURTS MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS!" I scream. I hit the new kid in the back of the knee and bash it into the Ray guy's shoulder. I scream for Chris and he comes out and hand cuffs them, then brings them to the station, me riding in the front looking like I'd kill them in any given moment.

I was greeted at the door by Chris' co-workers. They looked torn at me and then saw the other three boys I attacked. "They need medical attention first!" I spit at Chris. He cringes and calls through his walkie-talkie thing and a group of medics come out and check on them.

The women that work with him walk over to me. "Dazy. Are you okay?" His partner Laylee asks.

"I'm just peachy!" I snap at her.

I see Kyle pull in and he screams out when he saw me. "DAZY!" He looked worried.

"They're getting medical attention." I say looking past him at the three stooges. I chuckle darkly then walk over. I almost got there when someone restrained me.