Among the Petals - 2.

It's been going on for days now.

Every now and then, I'd start to cough up flowers with blood. It has happened during a meeting, too, and now the other cookies are all concerned for me.

Pomegranate is rather more confused, wondering what the hell I could've eaten for this to happen, and now she suspects that I've taken a liking to whatever the garden has to offer.

But I honestly couldn't agree with her more. Not on the garden part, of course, I mean, why was this happening? Did I eat something bad, or have I just piss off one of the gods?

On the other hand, Dark enchantress cookie had been calling healers upon healers for me, none of them knew what was up. They all suggested for us to try using Licorices tears, but it did had no use at all, so I guess that indicates that it is no wound. That's a good thing... I think.

We've tried using Pomegranates magic equally. Didn't work.

So basically, my chest has been aching and I've been coughing up flowers and blood and nobody knows what it could be. Great.

Also, breathing has gotten quite challenging. It feels like something has begun sprouting in my lungs.

The metallic taste in my mouth came back, a few coughs escaping my mouth among with blood. I covered my face with my hand, and when I looked back, there were petals swirling in a pool of blood.

I sighed. "When will this end?"

I wiped the blood flowing down my chin off with my gloves.

I laid on the bed and buried my face in a pillow. This entire thing has got something to do with Licorice, hasn't it? Is it a punishment of some sort? If so, I understand as of why it would be given. I deserve it after all.

The door was slammed open by an uninvited guest, making me flinch and sit up in a hurry.

- "Red velvet! I've got it!"

It was no other than strawberry crepe cookie. Their obnoxiously loud voice made me want to rip my ears off.

- "Geez, you scared me! What is it?"

- "I've figured it out! The flower disease! I've got it! And it was easier than I expected, too! Took no more than a simple google search!"

A google search? Are they serious? I've been on the very verge of death for days, yet they think it can be solved by googling it?!

I groaned.

- "A google search? Are you kidding me, strawberry crepe?! I've been dyi-" I stopped and sighed.

Honestly, I am desperate for any kind of information they can find as of now. I just wanna know what this is and how to get rid of it.

- "Fine. Spit it out."

- "Before telling you," They giggled. "Who's the lucky one?"

I furrowed my brows in anger AND confusion. What on earth do they mean "who's the lucky one?"? I cannot find words for what I'm feeling, but it sure as hell annoyed me.

- "What do you mean?"

- "Well, you've got the hanahaki disease!"

- "...The fucking what?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger hashdhhfhd

Got a random flow of motivation suddenly, quite proud of this piece

also what should cake mf do next I wanna hear what yall want

Alternate title: cake mf gets folded by fictional flower disease