오십. This new feeling.

Ni-ki watched Sunoo slurp up the soup of his order with raised eyebrows as a smile appeared on Sunoo's face. The older was indeed satisfied and he couldn't thank Ni-ki enough for the delicious meal. Sure he could've eaten Pho with Kaito, but he couldn't care less if it's with Ni-ki, as long as he's eating. And he can spend more time with Ni-ki.

"What's wrong?" Sunoo asked whilst munching on his face, looking at Ni-ki as he stared down at his food.

"I never had Vietnamese food before." A long gasp escaped Sunoo's lips as Ni-ki looked at him, startled. 

"You never had Vietnamese food before?!" Sunoo asked in disbelief. Ni-ki shook his head, as Sunoo believed that all Ni-ki eat is fast food.

"You should take a bite, it's really good." Sunoo exclaimed as Ni-ki took the Banh mi in his hands, taking a bite and chewing it as Sunoo anticipated his reaction.

"It's..really good wow.." Ni-ki took another bite, gulping down the last bite he had. Sunoo smiled brightly, sliding his Pho towards Ni-ki.

"Here, this soup's really good." Ni-ki raised an eyebrow, taking the spoon that was on the bowl and taking a sip as Sunoo gasped.

"What? Am I eating it wrong?" Ni-ki asked as Sunoo shook his head, pointing at the spoon.

"T-That was in my mouth.." Ni-ki's eyes widened, drinking water immediately as if that would do anything. So far, Sunoo had loved his time with Ni-ki. There weren't any conflicts, no troubles, it was all good and he wished it would stay like that.

A ring was suddenly heard from Sunoo's phone, flipping it over to see Heeseung calling. Ni-ki noticed Sunoo's fazed look, curious about who's calling.

"Who's calling?" Ni-ki asked.

"It's uh..It's Heeseung hyung."

Wow, Ni-ki hasn't heard that name in a while. He never got in contact again with his friends ever since he left so hearing one of their names took him a bit by surprise.

"I'll be right back." Sunoo stood up and took the call outside the restaurant as Ni-ki watched him from the glass windows.

"Hi, Heeseung hyung."

"Sunoo, you picked up! Oh thank god, we were so worried! The last time anyone of us checked up on you was when Jake sent you a message!" Heeseung's concerned voice warmed up Sunoo's heart as the last time he's heard it was about four months ago.

"Hi, Sunoo hyung!" Jungwon's voice was also heard, as well as Jay and Sunghoon said hello as well, suddenly wanting to facetime. Sunoo wanted to so badly but he couldn't just let Ni-ki wait for him there, and he was in public too.

"Listen, guys, I'd love to talk to you I really do but I'm eating lunch with uh..with someone right now." Sunoo sighed, eyebrows furrowing when he looked at the windows and saw no sign of Ni-ki.

"Someone? You sounded weird saying that. Who's this someone?" The five of the guys on the phone teased him, making Sunoo's ears red.

"It's-"

"Hi, hyungs." Sunoo looked behind him, startled to see Ni-ki right there, leaning a bit down. Sunoo could hear their friends gasp hard.

"N-NI-KI?!" They all shouted as Sunoo put it on speaker mode but a bit low.

"SUNOO, TELL ME THAT'S NOT NI-KI."

"It is Jake hyung..it is.." 

"YOUR VOICE- IT SOUNDS SO DEEP WHAT?!" Jay screamed, making Sunoo roll his eyes.

"NI-KI??? I MISS YOU, YOU HAVEN'T RETURNED ANY OF MY CALLS!" Ni-ki could literally see Jake's pout saying that.

"WAIT WAIT- Why are you guys having lunch together?" Sunghoon asked, curious on how the two ended up together. Of course, the first thing in their minds would be 'Are they dating again?' But they didn't wanna ask them that yet.