네. There must be a reason.

Sunoo got out of the bus, admiring the pretty bright blue sky above him.

Second day in school, now he was getting used to it.

Sunoo walked steps inside the campus, when his eyes landed on a familiar figure walking.

It was Niki.

Sunoo rolled his eyes, suddenly remembering what he saw yesterday. He was a little curious, JUST A LITTLE, to know why they were doing that, but he hates Niki too much to admit it.

Sunoo walked to his locker peacefully, when all of a sudden he got pulled by his wrist inside an empty classroom.

"Hey!" Sunoo hissed, lifting his head up to see Niki.

"What do you want?" Sunoo crossed his arms, as the taller younger one walked towards him.

"You saw me with that girl yesterday, right?"

"Ah, the one you were making out with?" Sunoo smirked, trying to get on the younger's nerves.

"I wasn't...I wasn't making out with her."

"Okay, then what were you doing then?"

"Nothing, it's none of your business. Just, don't tell the hyungs, I don't want Heeseung hyung scolding me again."

Sunoo rolled his eyes and walked forward, twisting the door knob, looking back again to see Niki's head lower down.

"Don't try anything funny, Nishimura."

Sunoo left without saying another word, leaving Niki all alone in the empty classroom.

"That guy is much trouble for a new student."

-

History, Sunoo's afternoon period.

Making his way to the classroom, Sunoo was cautious about the corners, eyeing his surroundings to see if Niki was on sight.

He was focused on his eyes going left and right, when an arm swung over his shoulder.

"Eh? Looking for something, hyung?" Sunoo turned his head and got startled to see a smiling Jungwon.

"Y-you scared me!"

"Ah, then I must be stealthy ehe!" Jungwon giggled, as they both walked to the History classroom, luckily having a class together.

"Oh by the way, how are things with Jay?" Sunoo asked, making Jungwon puff his cheeks from embarrassment.

"F-fine I guess?" Jungwon shyly said. Sunoo knew how much Jungwon liked their Jay hyung, and even just hearing his name made him red.

"You should confess to him already!"

"I can't! I'm still too afraid, he might think I'm a freak for liking him." Jungwon said with a sad tone, whilst Sunoo messed Jungwon's hair.

"You never know, maybe Jay hyung is actually planning to give you something at lunch."

Jungwon looked at Sunoo, his eyes glistening and his heart thumping.

They both entered the classroom, seeing students gathered in a circle.

"B-but, Niki! Y-you...You called me pretty yesterday!" A high pitched voice shouted, making Sunoo and Jungwon pass through the crowd, seeing Niki playing with his phone, and a girl in front of him.

It's the same girl from yesterday, Sunoo thought.

"I can call my mother pretty, yet have no feelings for her." Niki said in a cold tone, making Jungwon sigh.

"Why is he always like this.." Jungwon shook his head softly, before getting out of the crowd and sitting down on his seat.

Sunoo watched tears trickle down the girl's face, his heart aching for her.

"B-but...we had a connection..."

The girl whimpered, everyone feeling sad for the female.

With Niki scoffing, he turned his phone off and stood up, making the girl feel so...small.

"We? There is no and will never be a we."

Niki turned around to walk past the crowd, stopping steps when he locked eyes with Sunoo. Looking away, he bumped Sunoo's shoulder before leaving the classroom.

"Whatever you do, do not chase- Oh my god.." Jungwon tried warning Sunoo not to chase the younger but Sunoo dropped his bag and chased after Niki.

Sunoo didn't know why but his own feet was dragging him. He wanted to scold Niki about making that girl feel bad.

Sunoo catched up on Niki's figure, who was walking up the stairs to the school rooftop.

"Hey!" Sunoo shouted, going up a few steps, catching Niki's attention.

"What, butt guy?" Niki said in a serious tone. He wasn't so flirty now, wasn't he?

"Why..are you so mean to that girl?"

"It's what I do, Kim. You're gonna have to get used to it." Niki put his foot one step up, but Sunoo spoke again.

"But, you're hurting people's feelings!" Sunoo shouted. Niki walked down, walking towards the older boy. The stairs made him even taller, making Sunoo feel small. Niki kneeled down a little, grabbing Sunoo's chin by his finger.

"Look, I don't know what goes on inside that little bubbly pea brain of yours, but you know nothing about what I do and why I do it, so leave me alone, would ya?"

Niki coldly said, before going up to the rooftop once again. Sunoo being left alone, was confused.

Why he does it? Then that must mean there's a reason on why he does it.

"Hyung!" Jungwon ran up to Sunoo, his tone in a catchy breath, putting his head on his shoulder.

"Prof...professor wants you back in class- d-did something happen?"

Sunoo snapped back to reality, facing the younger who looked tired from running.

"Huh? Oh, nothing. Yeah let's head back to class." Sunoo threw his arm over Jungwon's shoulder, walking back to the classroom, whilst turning his head back, remembering what Niki had said a few minutes ago.

Curiosity flood Sunoo's mind while walking. The look on Niki's face when he grabbed him by his chin, his eyes was filled with sadness, Sunoo could tell.

Meanwhile, Niki sat there on the rooftop floor, throwing his head back from frustration.

Who are you, Kim Sunoo? What gives you the right to meddle in my business?

Niki unlocked his phone, his thumb caressing the right side of his homescreen.

It was a picture of him and a girl.

Specifically his childhood best friend.

I can't seem to forget about you, no matter how hard I try..

-