Rohan blushed looking at her nd laid on the bed, hiding his face in the pillow..shanaya went towards him nd back hugged him...

SHANAYA:(Kissing his hair) baby agr tum comfortable nhi ho toh it's okk...I'll not do anything...mei change krke aati hu..(sadly)

Shanaya was going, but Rohan pulled her on the bed nd hugged her snuggling into her chest...he kissed her visible cleavage...

ROHAN:(laying his head on her chest) Mei comfortable hu cutie...
Tum pls mujhe apna bna lo...I love you so much...pls mujhse pyar kro naa...I want this...

Shanaya smiled at him nd made love to him for two hours...they then slept with her nipple in his mouth...shanaya decided to take lactating pills tomorrow so that she could breastfeed him...
___________________________________
Meanwhile on the other hand...
MORNING 10AM IN KAIRA ROOM:
Kartik woke up nd saw naira hugging him tightly...he left her nipple nd saw that it was all swollen nd red...he felt guilty that bcoz of him, she might be in pain..
...he slowly removed his cock from her vagina...naira feeling pain, woke up nd winced...it was the first time that they made love for many hours, so she was in pain...she had tears in her eyes...

KARTIK:(slowly moving his cock out) bss..bss ho gya jaan...tumhe pain ho rha h...vo bhi meri vajah se...I m so sorry nairu...mei boht bura hu...I..m...s.or.ryy...j.aa.n...
(crying holding his ears)

Naira didn't wanted him to feel guilty...she wiped her tears nd hugged him tightly, caressing his hair...he hugged her nd sobbed badly, thinking that he gave her pain...

NAIRA:(wiping his tears, cupping his face) bss..bss..shh.. bss mera bachaa...tumhari koi galti nhi h...
Humne first time puri raat vo sb kiya naa...isliye pain ho rha h...tum bure nhi ho baby...tum toh mere good boy ho...ese rote nhi...
Don't feel guilty...mei hot water se bath lungi, toh thik ho jaungi...aur mera Kartik toh h hi meri care krne ke liye...ab chup hojao...mera bachaa...

KARTIK:(kissing her cheeks) Mei apni jaan ka pura khayal rkhunga
...aaj mei bath kraunga tumhe...

Saying this, he picked her in his lap nd took her to the bathroom...
He made her bath carefully nd now her pain was gone...he laid her on the bed nd took out her clothes...she guided him what to wear...he first brought a cream nd applied it on her nipples as they were swollen...naira saw his eyes welling up with tears...she sat down straight on the bed and hugged him, rubbing his back...he cried badly feeling guilty...she kissed him to calm him...he too responded hugging her...they broke the kiss after sometime....

NAIRA:(wiping his tears) Kya hua bachaa...mera shona itna guilty feel kyu kr rha h...ab toh mujhe pain bhi nhi ho rha...tum pls mtt rou baby...

KARTIK:(caressing her nipples) mene nind mei itna bite kr diya ki swelling aa gyi...tum mujhe feed mtt kraya kro...(looking down)

NAIRA:(sat taking the support of the bedrest nd embracing him in her arms) Kyu naa krau mei apne baby ko feed...tumhe pta h jo small babies hote h, vo bhi kbhi kbhi apni mumma ko nind mei bite kr dete h...tum bhi toh mere bache ho naa aur mei tumhari mumma...toh kya ho gya agr tumne bite kr diya...mujhe pain nhi ho rha..I m okk bachaa...tum pls guilty feel mtt kro...

KARTIK:(feeling blessed) I love u jaan...thankuu so much mujhse unconditionally pyar krne ke liye.
..mujhe humesha tumhara baby bnke rhena h...thnkuu so much meri mumma bnne ke liye...

Naira simply kissed his forehead nd pecked his lips...he then made her ready...he too got ready...he then carried her downstairs nd made breakfast for her...she insisted to help but he denied saying her to rest...she was sitting in the living room...she remembered about her surprise nd so called her manager nd told him to arrange everything properly...he told her that it will be ready till evening...

She then saw him coming nd cut the call...he fed her breadpakodas made by him...she praised it and fed him too...he then washed the dishes too...he saw naira feeling sleepy...he came to her nd picked her in his arms...

KARTIK:(walking towards their room taking her in his lap) meri jaan ko nini aa rhi h...(she hummed)...okk toh chlo aaj mei apni jaan ko sulaunga...meri nairu...(he caressed her back)

She snuggled into his neck nd slept in his lap...he reached in their room...he saw that she slept on his shoulder...he caressed her hair nd kissed her hair...she smiled in sleep too, recognizing his touch...he then laid on the bed making her lie over him completely...she murmured his name in sleep...he patted her head, comforting her...he then slept hugging her nd covering her with blanket...she was sleeping above him, keeping her head on his chest...

AT 3 PM:
Naira woke up nd saw herself in his embrace...he was sleeping so cutely with a pout...she couldn't resist nd pecked his pout...he smiled in sleep too feeling her touch...naira carefully came out of his embrace, so that he may not wake up...she saw him frowning nd trying to find her...she didn't wanted to leave him alone, so she laid on the bed beside him...he hugged her tightly, snuggling into her chest...she too wrapped her arms around him...she took her phone nd ordered some gifts for him...she then called her manager to confirm about the preparations
...he told that it was all done...she thanked him nd cut the call...

NAIRA:(to sleeping kartik) Mera bachaa...I know tum kbhi kahoge nhi ki tumhe apna bachpan jina h, pr mei tumhari sari wishes puri krungi...I love u so much...aaj mere baby ko itna acha surprise milega naa ki vo apni saari bad memories bhul jayega...mei puri koshish ki tumhe vo sb de pau jiske liye tum bachpan se taraste aa rhe ho...aaj tumhara baby day...aaj mei tumhe itna pamper krungi, itne saara pyar dungi ki tum apna bachpan jii paoge...ab koi problem nhi aane dungi mei hmari life...tumhari nairu sb thik kr degi...mera bachaa
...mumma ki jaan...(kissing his forehead)

___________________________________
That's all for this chapter...hope u'll like it...from the next chapter, I'll be concentrating more on kaira nd less on Rohan shanaya...
They are just temporary characters...keep supporting nd voting for the story...do comment..
...if u hv any suggestions for naira's surprise, then do tell...I m really confused for that...next part will be uploaded today only...do give ur suggestions guys...

PRECAP: NAIRA'S SURPRISE, THEM RETURNING BACK TO INDIA....