20

Katakuri cut the walk short, his arms scooping you up as he led the dogs back into the house. He only stopped on his walk down the hallway when he came across the cleaning crew. It embarrassed you to say the least when Katakuri instructed them to not come upstairs. They paid no mind though, telling you two that they'd make sure the downstairs was spotless.

Once you two were in your room Katakuri placed you on the bed, his large frame hovering over you. His lips were immediately on yours, his tongue pushing into your mouth and his fingers going to the buttons of your shirt. You tried to keep up with his feverish kisses, but soon found yourself out of breath.

"Do you want to keep going?" Katakuri asked, he had completely unbuttoned your shirt but hadn't removed it yet.

"Y-yes, I want you." You whispered out your own hands gently tugging at Katakuri's shirt. He sat up pulling his shirt over his head. Your eyes widened seeing his muscled body, you reached up tracing over his well defined abs and the tattoo that decorated his abdomen. He let out a shaky breath at your delicate touch, he let you continue with your touching wanting you to feel comfortable before he continued on.

Your hands glided over his muscles feeling the way they twitched under your touch. You reached to his hands and did something that was quite bold of you, you took his hands in your own and placed them on your bra clad breasts.

Katakuri's eyes lit up, there was a hungry glint to them as he squeezed your breasts between his fingers. An airy moan left your lips as he groped your breasts, he leaned back down to capture your lips with his again. His hands only left your bobs so he could slide your shirt off your shoulders and unclasp your bra. Before he completely removed the article he looked back at you for reassurance and was delighted when you gave him a nod.

With your upper half completely bare you felt your face heating up even more. Your shyness was soon discarded as Katakuri pressed kisses down your neck and towards your chest. His lips latched onto your right nipple gently sucking and rolling his tongue over it. His hand reached up and groped at your other breast groping at it and pinching your nipple between his fingers. You let out moans and gasps at his actions, your hands grasping at his short locks.

Katakuri switched to your other breast giving it the same treatment as the other one. His free hand glided down your stomach, leaving goosebumps in it's wake. He reached the top of your pants and pulled them down, you lifted your hips helping him pull them off of you. He trailed his lips downwards, sucking at your flesh along the way until he was in between your legs. He kissed your thighs, his hands pulling down your underwear.

He sat back up gazing over your nude form, your cheeks were flushed and there were slight bite marks decorating your chest from Katakuri's sharp teeth. You looked absolutely appetizing to Katakuri, but what got Katakuri the most was the look in your eyes. Your (e/c) eyes held a shy look to them, but at the same time they held last to them.

"Wha-"

"Bon appetite." Katakuri delved back in between your legs, his lips latching onto your clit. A loud moan leaving your lips at the feeling of Katakuri's lips on you, his fingers soon joining the mix. Two of his fingers pushing inside you, he knew that two fingers probably felt like a bit much to you right of the bat, but he needed to get you ready. Your moans were like music to Katakuri's ears as he pushed his fingers in and out of you. His fingers stretching you out and his tongue rolling over your clit.

A knot settled in your stomach that wound itself tighter and tighter. Your hands reached to Katakuri's head, your fingers raking through his crimson locks as you pulled him closer to yourself. He sucked harder on your clit his tongue swirling over it as he added a third finger.

"Kata-" you barely gasped out his name before you found yourself coming undone. Your thighs clamped around the side of his head as you ground your hips against him, he continued to move his fingers prolonging your orgasm.

You flopped back onto the bed, breathless gasps leaving your mouth. Your husband rised up from between your legs, drinking in the sight of your flushed state. He removed his pants and boxers, freeing his hard member.

"Do you still want to continue?" Katakuri asked as he positioned himself in between your legs.

"Yeah, I-i want to feel you too." You managed to gasp out, your hands reaching up and wrapping around his neck, pulling him down for a kiss. A startled gasp left your lips as Katakuri pushed forward. His fingers were nothing compared to his large member as he pushed into you.

"Do you want me to stop?" Katakuri questioned as he stopped in his movements, his member only halfway in you.

"N-no keep going." You urged him, he reached down spreading your thighs further before he continued pushing himself in. The stretch to take his member all the way in burned, he leaned down sucking at your neck to distract you from the pain.

Once Katakuri was all the way in he didn't start moving until your breathing evened out. The air was literally knocked from your lungs as Katakuri started to thrust into you, he kept his movement slow so you could get used to the feeling.

"Y-you can go faster." You panted out, the feeling was completely new to you but you found yourself wanting more.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes please Kata." You moaned, the little nickname you gave Katakuri seemed to surge him on even more. His hands gripped at your hips tightly as he plowed into you faster. Uncontrollable moans left your lips as grasped at Katakuri, your nails raking over his back.

Katakuri sucked at your breasts and collar bone, you'd surely have lots of hickies after this. The knot in your stomach returned, this time you didn't have time to tell Katakuri you were close to climaxing. A loud moan, almost a scream left your lips as your orgasm came crashing down over you. Your walls clenching around him pulled Katakuri's orgasm from him as well.

He continued to thrust his hips, riding out both your highs. When you were whimpering and gasping at each movement, Katakuri pulled out some of his cum dripping out of you. He reached down gently cupping your cheeks and pressed a kiss to your forehead.

"How do you feel?" Katakuri rested his forehead against yours, his eyes searching yours for any sign of discomfort.

"I feel amazing." You smiled, your eyes growing heavy.

"Let me clean you up before you fall asleep." Katakuri said taking a glance at the mess between your legs. The sheets would also have to be changed, you had bled a little bit.

"Kata." You grabbed his wrist stopping him from moving.

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

"I love you too." Katakuri pecked you on the forehead again.