12

Katakuri went down to the basement with you after supper. You had told him that it had creeped you out a bit when you had checked it out earlier.

"You sure it's safe to go down here in the dark?" You questioned as you peeked over Katakuri's shoulder and down the basement stairs.

"The lights are working, so it'll be fine." Katakuri started walking down the stairs, he stopped midway and looked back to see if you were following him.

You glanced down at him, still a little frightened by how dingy the basement looked. But seeing as ghost or a ghoul hasn't jumped out at Katakuri you figured it was safe. Plus your husband was built like a tank, you were sure he could handle any creepy crawly that came your guys way.

You hopped down the steps towards your husband, grasping onto his out stretched hard as you two made your way down stairs.

The rest of the basement was made out of stone just like the stair well, it looked like one of those secret tunnels that people find under their house. There was string lights hanging from the ceiling and three doors along the hallway, two on the left side and one on the right side.

You two went into the first door on the left, which led to the home theater. And you were suprised to say the least, with how unfinished the rest of the basement looked you were expecting everything else to look the same. But the mini movie theater had dark tile floors and dark walls to match. There was five rows of leather reclining seats, six seats in each row. The back wall was left bare so the projector screen could come down in front of it and the speakers were built into the wall. There was even a snack bar so you wouldn't have to keep going upstairs for snacks.

"More seats then necessary." Katakuri hummed as he looked the room over.

"But your family is big... isn't this too little seats?" You questioned.

"It's enough for them to feel like they can invite themselves over. I hope Cracker doesn't tell the others about this." Katakuri huffed as he led you out of the theater and towards the second door.

"Don't you like spending time with your siblings?" You had only met with Cracker and Perospero, they seemed to get along well with Katakuri so you figured he got along with all his siblings. Maybe that wasn't the case though.

"I love my siblings, but it does get overwhelming to be around all of them. It's easier to only see a few of them at a time." Katakuri explained, he opened the second door which led to the wine cellar. The room was well lit with rows upon rows of wine racks. You were pretty sure there was twenty rows of wine racks, only three of the rows had wine in them.

"You do have a ton of siblings, so I could see it being overwhelming. I only have six siblings and even I find it annoying to be around them all the time." You said as you walked down the first row of wine. You didn't know much about wine, but you could tell that the stuff on the rack was on the pricey side.

Katakuri came up behind you, his chest pressed against your back as he looked over some of the bottles as well. You leaned into his warmth, a blush coming to your face as you felt his arm wrap around your waist.

"I can't get to know you if my siblings are always over here. I want to keep you to myself for a little bit longer." Katakuri nuzzled his face into your shoulder, the affection that he would give always made you feel warm and tingly inside.

"I want you to myself too." You mumbled as you dipped your head down. You liked the affection Katakuri gave you and you wanted to return it, but you were too shy to do so.

Katakuri didn't know if you were ready, but he couldn't hold himself back. He turned you around so you were facing him and dipped down, his lips connecting to yours.

You were shocked to say the least, it took you a minute to start kissing him back. One of Katakuri's hands rested on the small of your back, while the other cupped your cheek. His thumb traced against your cheek bone as his lips pressed into yours. Your hands circled around his neck pulling yourself closer to him. What felt like minutes was only seconds before Katakuri pulled away.

"D-did I uh, do that right?" You asked, your cheeks the color of a fire hydrant. It was your first kiss and you weren't sure if you did it right.

"It was perfect." Katakuri chuckled, he dipped back down and pressed another kiss to your lips. His tongue slipped out and traced along your bottom lip, you weren't sure if you were supposed to do something in response. This was a whole new learning experience for you.

You caught onto what he wanted, when his tongue brushed against your lips again. You parted your lips slightly letting his tongue slipped in. His tongue brushed against yours coaxing it to dance with his.

"See you learn quickly." Katakuri softly panted as he pulled away, his forehead pressed against yours.

"Only because you're showing me what to do." You said out of breath, the two of you stood there wrapped in each other's arms. You weren't sure what to do now, never having kissed someone you weren't sure if you two were supposed to continue with what you were doing previously or go upstairs and cuddle.

"Don't feel like you have to do anything you don't want to." Katakuri said, he could see the gears working in your brain and he didn't want you to feel like you were being pressured into doing anything you didn't want to do.

"Well, um... can we- can we cuddle?" You whispered, your eyes gazing off to the wine rack next to you guys.

"Yeah, that sounds great." Katakuri agreed, one of his arms stayed wrapped around your waist as he walked out of the wine cellar with you.