8

You didn't go into too much detail about your anxiety with Katakuri. You've never talked with anyone about it before, so you weren't all that forthcoming with Katakuri. So you just told him you had anxiety since you were a teenager.

When he asked if you got treatment for it or if your parents got you any sort of help for it you clammed up, which pretty much answered Katakuri's question. He couldn't understand why your parents wouldn't get you the help you needed, the little things you've said about them have made them sound like complete assholes in his mind.

Since you didn't seem like you were going to talk anymore about your anxiety, Katakuri changed the subject. He told you about each of his siblings and how old they were. You were suprised to learn that his youngest sibling, Anana was eight years old. You guess Linlin still had it going on at her age.

The two of you eventually drifted off to sleep. Katakuri had fallen asleep before you, his arm wrapped around your waist. It wasn't that laying next to Katakuri in bed was terrible, but the action almost made your heart leap out of your chest. So you gently untucked yourself from his side and rolled to the opposite side if the bed. You knew you'd have to get used to sleeping next to him as you two would be living together from now on. For now you'd just get comfortable with being in the same bed as him.

In the morning you were suprised to find you had rolled back over to Katakuri. What was even more surprising was that his scarf had come down during his sleep.

I don't get it, nothing is wrong with his face.

You glanced over his features that were normally hidden by his fluffy scarf. He had a strong nose and sharp upper canines that poked out from behind soft lips that you gently traced with your finger tips. At each corner of his mouth were scars that reached to his ears. You could understand why Katakuri was uncomfortable with showing people his face, but you found him utterly charming.

"Your beautiful." You whispered as you pressed a kiss to his cheek. Deciding to let him sleep in some more, you quietly got up from bed and made your way into the bathroom to freshen up.

Katakuri opened his crimson eyes as he heard the bathroom door close behind you. His hand reached up to fix his scarf, his movements stopping when he thought of your words. Did you really find him beautiful?

Katakuri left his scarf off as he got ready for the day. If you really didn't mind his face then it wouldn't matter if he kept his scarf off, at least around you.

You stepped out of the bathroom wearing the yellow sundress from the other day. It would have to do for the plane ride back home. Today was the day you and Katakuri were heading back home, to a new house that Linlin bought you two actually.

You stopped in your tracks when you saw Katakuri organizing his suitcase, what caught you off guard was the fact that he wasn't wearing his scarf. He didn't make a move to put it back on, instead he watched you, waiting to see what you'd do. It suprised him to say the least when you stepped towards him.

"I-i'm guessing you weren't asleep." You mumbled, you were happy that he wasn't wearing his scarf. But that meant he heard you call him beautiful, which embarrassed you a little.

"Did you mean it?"

"Huh?"

"When you called me beautiful? You aren't disgusted by my face?" Katakuri elaborated, he wanted to know if what you said was true. Then again why would you lie if you thought he was asleep?

"O-of course I did." Your cheeks were flushed red, your eyes flickering between the floor and Katakuri. "Y-you... you really don't have anything to be ashamed of."

Katakuri wished he had his scarf on right now, just to hide the blush that was spreading across his cheeks. He stood up and made his way over to you. His arms wound around your waist, causing you to stiffen up a bit.

"Thanks, it means a lot." Katakuri rested his head against your shoulder, his short crimson tickling against your cheek. You hesitantly raised your hands up, one resting against his shoulder while the other reached up to run your fingers through his hair.

It's so soft.

Katakuri's breath hitched, your fingers that were gently scratching his scalp sent shivers down his spine. He held you closer for a moment before lifting his head. He stared into your (e/c) before leaning forward.

Is he going to kiss me?

It wasn't the kiss you thought he was going to give you. His lips pressed against your forehead, they lingered there for a moment before he pulled back.

"Right, we should finish packing up. We have to get to the airport soon." Katakuri stepped back, a slight flush on his cheeks.

"Oh, uh- yeah." You were also sporting a nice red color on your cheeks. You stepped over to your suitcase organizing the stuff inside so it would close properly. All the while you had a smile plastered across your face.

It may have just been a kiss on the forehead but it caused your heart to flutter in your chest and your stomach to do flip flops.

His lips are so soft.