Married To A Psychopath #8

DISCLAIMER: This fanfic is only for entertainment purposes. If anyone finds it inappropriate then please don't read it. Thanks ❣️

⚠️ALERT⚠️: Mature content... Read at your own risk ᕙ( ͡◉ ͜ ʖ ͡◉)ᕗ

A/N POV:

You woke up, slowly opening your eyes but suddenly jumped up when the flashes of yesterday's incident hit you. You walked out of the room and asked the receptionist about Jungkook. You walked towards the ICU with heavy feet. You entered the room and saw Jungkook laying on the bed lifeless with masks and wires all around.

The doctor walked with an upset face.

DOCTOR: Miss Y/N, I need to tell you something. Can we walk outside a little?

You walked out of the room with a racing heart.

Y/N: What happened??

DOCTOR: Don't worry he is fine and will be better in a few days but...

Y/N: But?

DOCTOR: The bullet damaged Mr. Jungkook's sensitive parts especially his spine. We tried our best but I'm sorry he'll not be able to walk again on his feet.

Y/N: What?

You felt like someone stabbed your heart. You walked again into the room, looking at him you sat beside him on the bed and start to cry & sob. Suddenly you heard a voice.

J/K: Y-Y/N...

You looked away and wiped your tears.

J/K: Don't cry it's hurting me more.

You looked at him with teary eyes as you didn't have any words to say.

J/K: I-I'm sorry Y/N...

You were sitting quietly. He tried to hold your hands using his power but you immediately took his hand in both of your hands.

Y/N: Don't stress yourself out. I'll forgive you.

J/K: I'll sign the divorce papers-

You interrupted him as you said straightly.

Y/N: You'll not be able to walk again.

At this, there held a complete dreadful silence in the room but after a few moments, he chuckled a little as it made him hiss in pain. You immediately looked at him.

J/K: This is the punishment for my sins... I deserve it.

He looked at you while tears in his eyes and some of them flowing out of his eyes which made your heart clenched watching him like this. Tears started to flow from both of your eyes.

J/K: Go Y/N...leave me...live your life freely.

Y/N: I can't leave you in this condition. I've always loved you with all my heart and will keep loving you till the end. I know it'll be hard for me to forget everything that you and my father did to me but my heart just can't afford the stains of hatred, life is too short to hate but love makes it longer.

With that, you kissed his hands as tears were flowing from both of your eyes.

Y/N: If we start doing the same with people, there will be no difference left between good and bad.