012

'*•

'*•.¸♡ 012 ♡¸.•*'

Great!

"Hi Mikey." Y/N said and sat on the chair next to him.

You look tensed what happened?" He asked her as he crossed his arms and leaned on the chair.

"Nothing."

"I know you are lying, it's written all over your face. Probably you did something in anger and then you were caught and they sent you to detention."

How does he know that?

He nudged her arm "Tell me, what did you do to get detention early in the morning?"

She sighed "First tell what you did. Cause it's not only me who is in detention."

He streched out his arms and rested his legs on the table in front of him "I beat up a boy who was making fun of Emma. No one dares to make my sister feel sad or worse cry!"

Y/N gulped and nervously shifted in her seat "Tha-That's... Nice. You care a lot for your sister."

"Yup! Now tell what did you do."

I can't tell him that I fought Emma... He'll kill me! Or maybe not... Doesn't look the the type to hit girls. But still I can't tell him that i fought his sister.

"I had a fight with my friend and I took it a bit far..."

"You mean Emma?" He said which sent a shiver down her spine. "Wh-What?"

"You said you fought your friend and you only have one friend and that's Emma."

"Are you mocking me for having only one friend?!" She huffed. Mikey waved his hands "No no! You got me wrong... I wasn't mocking you."

"Nevermind, I have other friends too!"

"Ok... What happened tho? Because you look really tensed!"

"It's complicated..."

"And I am smart! I can understand everything!" He stated.

Y/N smiled and raised her eyebrows as she looked Mikey "You sure about that?"