009

'*•

'*•.¸♡ 009 ♡¸.•*'

"Chifuyu found Y/N!!" Emma said after she saw Y/N and Chifuyu walking down the staircase. Mikey and Kazutora heard the call and came running towards them.

"Don't tell them about anything ok?" Y/N whispered to Chifuyu and he gave her a nod. "Where did you find this brat?" Emma asked as she flickered Y/N's forehead.

Y/N looked at Chifuyu with the corner of her eye as he went on to explain the situation to the others. "She wanted some fresh air so she went to the terrace. And regarding her behaviour... It's nothing to worry about. She was uhh... A bit tensed about the animals at the pet shop. One of them got sick. That's it, nothing much to worry about."

Mikey sighed "It's nice that you weren't sick. You got all of us worried you know."

Y/N rubbed the back of her head "Hehe, sorry."

"Seriously... You shouldn't ignore your friends like this!!" Kazutora complained gaining an unamusing face from Y/N. "You are not my friend."

"Come on!! Why am I the only one who gets treated badly by you?"

"Hmm... Maybe because you treated me badly?"

Kazutora sighed and walked closer to her, holding her hands "I told you, I am really sorry for everything. Just give me one chance to reflect on my mistakes."

She freed her hands from and his grip and looked at Chifuyu "We have a meeting right? I heard some of the volunteers talking about it. Lunch break is almost so let's get going."

She held Chifuyu hand and walked away from them. "Kazutora... You know... You were her first love and she was really heartbroken when you cheated for the first time. Since you were the first person she ever had feelings for... She gave you a second chance but you did the same thing again. You should've treated her nicely" Emma said and walked away leaving Mikey and Kazutora.