FINAL

Ok so... Hear me out, this will be the second time I discontinue this book 😭 sorry. I changed my decision the first time because you guys loved it and I felt that I should complete it but now I just can't bring myself to write another chapter for this book. I have few reasons for that.

1) I have outgrown my Tokyo Revengers phase. I like it but I don't feel like making fanfics for it any longer.

2) This is a highschool romance book and when I started it, I was really into that genre but now I like more of the thriller action romance kinda thing. Do you get what I'm trying to say? 😭

|REST OF THE STORY IN A NUTSHELL|

- New school year starts and Haruki's father is promoted to the principal position. Which makes Haruki more rebellious. She deliberately shuffles the classes in the way that Chifuyu, Y/N, and her are in the same class.

- Haruki asks Y/N to back off once again but Y/N doesn't wanna lose the friendship she has with Chifuyu.

- Haruki then puts her master plan to play. She starts rumors about Y/N on the student's page.

- Since everyone saw Y/N and Mikey together on the prom, they automatically made assumptions about them dating. Haruki had collected pictures of Y/N with Mikey, Chifuyu, and Kazutora. Spreading the rumor of her cheating on her so-called boyfriend.

- Students start calling Y/N by different names and to make matters worse Haruki comes in contact with one of Y/N's middle school bullies. She further spreads of her being a bully in middle school and to prove this she spread pictures of Y/N fighting but the reality behind those pictures was that Y/N was fighting back against the people who bullied her.

- People now start bullying Y/N but Y/N is strong enough to answer back and fight back. But her will to fight doesn't last long. Her friends back her up in every situation. Emma shuts down the people saying shit about Y/N. Mikey and Kazutora get into fights with the students and Chifuyu try to find a way to stop all this.

- Later Chifuyu finds out that Yoko was responsible for managing the Student's page so Y/N contacts Yoko.

- Y/N and Yoko start hanging out more and eventually they grow close as they take down the posts related to Y/N. Exposing Haruki and everyone involved. Yoko then shares some private thoughts with Y/N.

- She tells her about her and Chifuyu. Since Yoko is going to a university that is in a different country, she has to break up with Chifuyu. Y/N advises her to get into a long-distance relationship but Yoko tells her that she isn't sure if she would even return or not and since Chifuyu is young, he shouldn't be stuck waiting of her and should find someone who can stay with him.

- She then talks about Y/N's crush on Chifuyu but Y/N denies and to prove it Yoko shows her one of the letters that Y/N put in his locker.

-Everything was finally started coming into place. Yoko was the one behind the letters. She did it in order to find someone else when she is gone.

- The next day Mikey finally confesses his feelings which puts Y/N in a difficult situation. She feels bad but she explains him everything and tells that she has feelings for Chifuyu. 

- Yoko and Chifuyu have a talk and Chifuyu finally breaks up with a bitter feeling inside him starting the next day he is single, ready to see the next phase of his life. 

- And then eventually Y/N and Chifuyu start dating in third year of highschool.

THANK YOU FOR LOVING THIS BOOK <3 IT'S STILL BY FAR MY FAVOURITE BOOK I HAVE WRITTEN.