002

'*•

'*•.¸♡ 002 ♡¸.•*'

Y/N's parents own a two-story house and the ground floor is turned into a pet shop. They always make sure that every animal is sent to a nice household, they don't want bad owners to adopt a pet and then abandon it.

"I'm home!!" She said as she entered the house.

"Detention again? You'll be in second year starting next month and you are still getting late to school." Her dad said as he petted a cat in his arms. "If that little fellow in your arms didn't run away because of the employee then I wouldn't have to go through detention."

"Ok ok, anyways go and freshen up and then can you help with the shop?"

"Sure"

Y/N went upstairs to her room and changed her clothes. "Y/N eat before you help your dad" Her mom called out from the kitchen. She quickly finished her food and went on with helping her dad. She loves animals so she never says no if her dad needs help.

When she walked into the shop she saw someone new. He wasn't a customer because he was wearing an apron which was for the employees. "Oh Y/N meet him. He's Matsuno Chifuyu. He is going to work as a part-timer here." Her dad informed. Chifuyu turned around to face Y/N.

"Oh, it's you from the morning." He said. Y/N was a bit confused. She tried to recall and that's when the memory struck. She bowed "I'm sorry for bumping into you"

"Oh no don't apologize it's fine"

"Can you explain everything to him?" Her dad asked and she nodded in response. "Follow me!" She said and led the way.

"Look in this room we keep all the baby animals."

Both Y/N and Chifuyu looked at the animals in awe. They were too cute to just stand around and watch. Chifuyu walked forward and started playing with them and Y/N joined him too. "You love animals right?" Y/N spoke up and he hummed in response.

"Me too, I love all kinds of animals but you know what, dogs are the best!!" She beamed as she played with one of the puppies. Chifuyu stayed silent for a sec. "You are wrong!! Cats are the best!!"