015

'*•

'*•.¸♡ 015 ♡¸.•*'

"Kazutora that's not a nice idea. You'll embarrass her and she will stop talking to you for real this time." His friend suggested after listening to the idea that Kazutora had for asking Y/N out. "But-"

"No buts. Not only she'll reject you, she might even slap you or something. You want that to happen in front of the whole school?" 

"You are right. She gets angry easily. I guess I can't ask her out." 

"Yup! If you ask me, give up on her, it was your fault, to begin with so... You are not even in the position to blame her if she likes someone else."

"I won't give up on her!" 

---

"Aaa, Mikey! That's not how you do it!" Y/N said as she tried to fix the dance steps. Mikey didn't know how to dance and was messing up. "Y/N, I am trying!" 

"You suck at dancing" 

"No, I don't"

"Yes you do"

"You are stupid"

Y/N gasped at the sudden comment "I am stupid? Where did that come from?" 

"I just wanted to change the topic."

"And you decided to change the topic to this? I am not stupid. You are stupid." 

The two bickered with each other through the whole dance. Two hopeless beings. The music stopped but the argument still went on. "Huh, you don't even know how to dance," Haruki commented. "I would die with embarrassment if I danced like that." 

"Shouldn't you go and say that to someone who actually cares? Cause, your words are useless to me." Y/N replied. "Yeah, no one actually cares about you." Mikey joined her.