-4-

These songs are not related tp the story, i just put the songs that i like here for you to enjoy ;-;

TW: Death, panic attack, ed/bulimia, nightmare

Recap: Im having a panic attack. I take deep breaths in hopes of it calming me down. I start to see little black dots covering my vision. Next thing you know, im passed out.

-----

• Tommy •

My door flies open, making a loud bang sound. I see my mother run up to me and she says, "Thomas, please promise me you will never forget me and the memories we shared. Don't forget that mommy loves you. Mommy's just going to head out for a while. I'll see you again one day.." "Okay mommy! Love you too!" the clueless 6 year old replies. She starts to head towards to door and turns back at me, sobbing. "Bye my sweet boy.." I start to hear objects falling, glass shattering, and the screams that belonged to my mother. Everything went quiet. I went to check downstairs to see what was happening and once i got down, i start crying. My mum, laying there, eyes to the ceiling, lifeless.

My eyes bolt open and i gasp for air and immediately start crying. I realize that it was a nightmare. My breathing gets worse and worse as time goes. I do the method i was taught by her. I say in my mind 5 things i see 4 things i can touch 3 things i can hear 2 things i can smell and 1 thing i can taste. My breathing starts to get much calmer, i am surprised it helped.

-----------

°• Time skip to the day before the flight •°

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

still tommy pov

(11:30)

As im getting ready, i hear my phone ring. I get excited and go to answer, it was Wil.

"Hey tommy! You ready for me to pick you up? I already got tubbo." Wil says, very, very excited.

"Yeah! im ready. How long until you get here?" I reply

"A little less than 10 minutes. We were thinking about getting something to eat before we get there! How about mc'donalds?" Wilbur asks

"Yeah! mc'donalds! i love that place!" i hear tubbo say in the background.

"I already ate, but you guys can still get something." I say

"Alright! thats fine with us." Wil replies back.

"Okay well see you then!" i say before hanging up the call

"okay!" wilbur says

Your gonna ruin the trip for everyone

They probably didn't even want you on this trip

Their going to see how much of a pig you are

----------

(11:38)

*ring ring*

My phone goes off whilst i was zoned out. It was Wilbur again.

T-tommy w=wil (in call)

T-hey

W-hey tommy, were outside, do you think i could talk to your dad before we leave?

t- oh he's at work right now he wont be here until 6

w-oh well okay thats fine i guess just come out when your ready

t-okay ill be there in like a minute

-----

I quickly run to the bathroom and get out the makeup i had bought. I hurried and applied it to my face. Once i think it is well blended, I grab my things and head outside. 

~~time skip~~

We arrive at Wilbur's house because tomorrow is the day we take flight.
"WILLLL IM HUNGRYY" Tubbo yells "okay what do you want, do you want to order something?" Wilbur replies. "YESSS can we get spaghetti??" tubbo says. "sure, ill go tell tommy." wilbur says as he walks to the guest room.
"Hey tommy, were getting spaghetti, what do you want? same thing as us?" wilbur ask
Eat it and you'll regret it
You better throw it up
"uh, sure same thing as you, and you guys were so loud i could hear you from here" i say to wil
~~time-skip to where to food gets here~~
I blankly stare at the food while tubbo and wil are eating it in front of me. Just looking at it makes me feel sick. "Tommy, you haven't ate since this morning." wilbur says to me. "yeah, sorry." i say before taking a small bite. I ended up eating half of the bowl and right when i finish i say, "im full now, thank you wil, im just gonna go to the bathroom real quick." Wilbur nods a yes as he goes to the couch to watch a movie. I run into the restroom and kneel over the toilet. I stick my fingers in my throat to try and gag. I throw up to food i just ate and immediately feel really bad.
They wasted that money on you for nothing
They didnt have to get you anything
Since it late I slowly walk to my room and flop on my bed. I check the time. It read 10:36 pm. I set my phone down and slowly drift off to sleep.
————
(831 words)
AYYYY
THANK YOU FOR 150 READS!!! 🥳🥳
its been a little while since i updated this mainly because of school but also because i dont use my computer alot but i had just realized i can just download the aoo and write this way but atleast you have something ig REMEMBER THAT YIH ARE LOVED AND CARED FOR. EAT AND DRINK SOMETHING! OKAY BYEEE