-3-

Dont forget! Italic is tommy's thoughts and bold is the voice in his head.

Tw: abuse, mention of sh, ed, swearing

Recap:  I stare at him and he says "What the fuck do you want Thomas." "I was wondering if i c-could maybe go on a trip with my friends for 2 weeks.."

---------

• Tommy •

 looks up at me with a mad look. "When." He says with anger. "Saturday, I-i have to be there at 12am, my friend will pick me up." I say trying to keep calm. "As long as your not here anymore, i didn't even want you here anyways." He says before sipping his beer. "Get the fuck up to your room and pack your shit." He says grumpily (is that even a word? idfk) "yes, sir." I say as i go back up to my room.

I put my headphones on and hear tubbo say "They said yes!" After he said that i said, "My dad also said yes!" Wilburs said that hes going to pick us up at 12 for our flight, i am excited to go but then i remember about my eating disorder. How am i going to hide it? Ill just tell them i ate before he picked me up. Ill think about the rest later. We all leave the call and right when i leave the call i get a text from Wil.

-----

W: hey why did you flinch when i yelled?? Is everything okay at home?

T: yeah, everythings fine, my volume was just at max on accident.

W: okay, well if anything is wrong, ill be here.

T: alright, thank you 

-----

Shit did i really flinch that bad?

No shit, stop being so fucking dumb

Their gonna know

Your just a burden

Your gonna ruin the meet-up

Their going to see how fat you are

I snap back into reality from my father yelling my name "THOMAS GET DOWN HERE"

I hurry downstairs. "Yes, sir?" I say trying not to panic

He pins me to the wall holding me down tightly. "When you go you better not tell anybody what i fucking do to you you understand me?" He says in an angry tone. I nod a yes before he yells, "USE YOUR FUCKING WORDS BOY" "yes sir." i said, my voice shaking. "Now, you think this will heal before you leave?" He says, punching me in the face before i can say anything. I can feel the tears start to build up, and next thing you know my face was dripping with tears. "Cant take a little punch? Useless piece of shit." He pushes me to the ground and kicks me on the side where my bruise is. "DONT FUCKING TELL ANYBODY!" He walks away mumbling the words, "fucking fatass, worthless little shit" 

Worthless

Useless

Piece of shit

Fatass

I slowly get up and go to the bathroom to check out the marks. My face feeling numb and a purple bruise appearing. Good thing i got the makeup. I start packing up my things, clothes, laptop, charger, headphones, body and face stuff, toothbrush, bandages, makeup, all that jazz and lastly..my blade. (just pretend the airport x-ray cant detect it)

I check the time and its already 11:30. I can hear my dad snoring in his room meaning that hes asleep. I walk down to the kitchen and eat an apple, to keep me alive because i havent ate in about 4 days. I quietly walk back up the stairs trying not to make it creak. I successfully get to my room and scroll through twitter before falling asleep. 

------

User2125: Tommyinnit is so annoying and fat am i right people?

user87323: I do agree he is seriously fat

user8382: How can people stand looking at him without throwing up

user2264: fr

user8487: wait people actually like him?

------

I can feel my eyes getting watery and the next thing you know, im shaking. 

Their right.

Nobody cares

Your so fat and useless

Just give up

Your worthless

No wonder your mother left

Your so weak 

Stop being a little crybaby

Im having a panic attack. I take deep breaths in hopes of it calming me down. I start to see little black dots covering my vision. Next thing you know, im passed out. 

------

(684 words)

I know its a little short but its kinda hard to make up this stuff without thinking about it first ;-; Besides that, im proud that i posted 2 chapters in one day. I have a lot of motivation. Anyways, dont forget to eat and drink some water, stay safe. Remember, you are loved. See you next chapter!